Force USA F100 All-In-One Functional Trainer
Out of stock, next stock available May.
The F100 is the latest addition to an expanded range of Force USA All-In-One Functional Trainers. Affordability and supreme craftsmanship are guaranteed.
Personal trainers and home gym owners now have even more choice with the Force USA F100 All-In-One Functional Trainer. Like the Force USA G20, G12 and G6 machines, the brand new F100 offers popular Force USA features recombined into a unique functional trainer.
The Force USA F100 is ideal for when:
- You want a functional trainer with 2:1 cable ratio, 100kg weight stacks, Smith machine, power rack, dip station, core trainer and chin bar.
- You need light commercial quality and are prepared to pay a little more than a standard home gym
- You don't require the leg press, band pegs or counter balancing
- You love the Force USA G12 and G6, but want to spend a little less
Following the huge global demand for the Force USA G12, this new F100 model has been added to the Force line-up to offer a very similar unit in terms of stations, but one that isn't counterbalanced. With the G12, the F100 shares the dual adjustable pulley with 2 x 100kg weight stacks, the same 1:1 pulley ratio for direct load resistance, an integral Smith machine and the same great half rack with J-hooks and safety spot arms. The Smith machine is a standard commercial one, and comes at a lower price, without compromising build quality.
The removal of various accessories, such as the vertical leg attachment, which turns the G12's Smith machine into a leg press, keeps the F100's pricing down and makes it an affordable strength investment. If price and availability are the primary factors in your choice of Force USA multi-station, the F100 is worthy of serious consideration. Additional weight plates, an Olympic bar and an adjustable bench make maximum use of all the F100's fabulous features.
- 2:1 cable ratio functional trainer
- Smith machine,
- 2 x 100kg weight stacks
- Power rack, dip station, core trainer and chin/pull up bar
- Squat/half rack
- High quality steel tubing
- Eco-friendly premium commercial grade powder coat
- Anti-rust protection
- Weight and bar storage
- Additional accessories include: exercise chart, 6 weight plate holders, tricep/bicep bar, double-ended functional training handle, landmine core trainer, landmine attachment, collars, extension chains, tricep rope, adjustable nylon D handles, lat pulldown bar, knee holder for lat pulldown, J-hooks, front safeties and single ankle strap
- Limited lifetime frame warranty
Size assembled: Width of Smith: 210cm, Depth: 175cm, Height: 232cm
Size boxed: 220 x 61 x 53cm
Miniumum ceiling height: 235cm (7 feet, 7 inches) to chin under the bar. 260cm (8 feet, 5.3 inches) to chin above the bar
Minimum room width: 223 cm absolute minimum, 193cm plus 15cm each side, to allow loading of the Smith bar
Minimum room length: 150cm, plus another 50cm for standing back from the power rack or for moving an adjustable bench within the frame
Product weight: 445kg
Bolt holes: no
Weight stacks: dual 100kg (221lbs). Weight stack total: 199kg (442lbs),
Frame: 50mm x 50mm x 2.5mm laser cut high quality steel tubing. Extremely heavy gauge structured rolled steel tubing
Protective coating: eco-friendly premium commercial grade powder coat followed by a durable clear coating with anti-rust protection
Resistance: free weight and twin 100kg weight stacks
Power rack: J-hook capacity 450kg, safety arms capacity 450kg
Smith machine: capacity of 200kg, not counter balanced. For counter balancing please see the Force USA G12
Functional trainer: pulley ratio 2:1 with 19 positions, pop pin adjustment, 2000lbs aircraft aluminium cable
Chin bar: ergonomically designed multi-grip chin up/pull up station with a 350kg weight rating
Chest press: with functional trainer, Smith machine/power rack and optional bench
Rowing: base pulley with functional trainer. Low row footplate attachment included
Leg curls: optional with Force USA Bench
Leg extensions: optional with Force USA Bench
Lat pulldown: with functional trainer or with optional F-MR-seat
Core trainer: included
Dip attachment: included
Safety arms: 450 kg capacity
Olympic weight plate set: optional
Warranty: light commercial studio, lifetime frame, 1 year moving parts, 1 year cable and 90 days upholstery