CYC Fitness exclusive UK distributor of the Treadwall®
The Max6 is the flagship unit for climbing and sport specific training that combines our largest range of angle adjustment and full width movement. Designed to meet the training needs of performance climbing athletes as well as fitness facilities looking to challenge to their membership. Built for climbing gyms, fitness and military gyms and training studios that need options from easy to extreme overhangs. Available in 10, 11, or 12 foot wall heights, Base and Pro packages, and an exterior upgrade for outside use. Please contact us regarding delivery and installation options for the Brewer Fitness Treadwall Max6.
Motorless and self paced
There is a simple philosophy behind every Treadwall: a rotating wall should move by body weight alone, at the climber’s pace. When the climber moves, the wall rotates: when the climber stops, the wall stops. You are always in control.
Easily changed angles
Our revolutionary new easy swing angle adjustment allows users to easily change the Max angle through a range of +10 to -35 degrees by pulling a lever. Done before or while climbing, the patented system allows anyone to select the angle they need in seconds.
Newly re-designed frames and structure give the Treadwall FT series a modern and sleek look, at home in any fitness and climbing setting. Wood panels, dark grey frames and intuitive controls combine in a complete package.
Full climbing movement
Featuring a full six feet wide surface, the Max6 Treadwall offer the range of climbing movement needed to train like a pro. Both lateral and vertical movements combine to build your training to the next level.
Industrial design with no wear parts
The Treadwall has a rugged industrial design proven over 28 years of hard commercial use. There is minimal maintenance and no scheduled wear parts to worry about. Only a small 9v transformer is used to power the sensors.
Full warranty and support
All Treadwalls are backed by a six year parts/one year labor and electronics warranty, and the support of Brewer Fitness, the manufacturer with 28 years of pioneering work in the climbing and fitness business.
- Weight: 1050 Pounds
- Construction: Steel framework with custom-machined wood panels.
- Placement: Inside standard - outside with exterior upgrade.
- Width of Climbing Surface: 6 feet.
- Total Length of climbing surface:18 feet.
- Number of Possible Hold Placements: 216.
- Angle Range: positive 10 degrees to negative 35 degrees (overhanging).
- Mode of Control: Electro-hydraulic braking and resistance.
- Electrical Requirements: 9 VDC (1500ma) Plug-in transformer (supplied)
or battery used.
- Electronic Display: Measures distance (feet or meters), time and calories.
Time and distance goals can be pre-set.
- Frame Colour: Anthracite grey is standard. Custom colors available.
- Panel Colour: Natural wood.
- Holds: Set of 45 custom training holds in 3 color groups, with
optional 14 ladder Line(tm) holds.
- Maximum Hold Size: 2.5 inches high by 6 inches wide.
- Floor Mat Provided: 8 feet x 6 feet custom mat, 1.25 inches dual foam,
black 14 oz. vinyl cover.
- Warranty: Six years parts, one year electronics and labour.
See full warranty for details.