Younix® Power Bands
Perform strength exercises without using weights
With Younix® Power Bands, perform strength exercises without using weights. Additional recruitment of joints and muscles to stabilise the body with training bands creates a movement challenge, not just a muscle challenge.
How do they work?
When you use resistance bands in movements, the further you move, the more tension the band creates. This is called ascending resistance, which allows velocity to change and accelerate exactly the way the body naturally works to increase power. Neurologically, this teaches the body to accelerate force, and is applicable to everyday life and sport.
You can choose from 5 colour coded bands made out of natural latex rubber. Each band is 104cm long and 5mm thick, varying in width and resistance. Lighter bands are used for pre-habilitation, rehabilitation, mobility, speed, agility and easy weight training. Stronger bands are used for mobility, assistance, banded squats, deadlifts and bench presses. Our highest resistance bands are used for maximum resistance for advanced athletes.
Greater resistance at the end of the range of motion creates a greater challenge to peripheral stabilisation. This will force your whole body to act as a stabiliser, instead of only the joint in action.
Whether you want to use the bands for stretching, rehabilitation, assistance in bodyweight movements, speed and agility or resistance weight training, these bands have all areas of fitness covered. For the home gym or performance gym, these are multi-purpose tools that will help you optimise your performance and health.
- Younix® Power Bands stabilise the body to offer movement challenge
- Improve performance in any sport due to increasing tension as you increase your range of motion.
- Lightweight, portable and can fit in any gym bag
- Ideal for large group sessions
- Can be used in the gym and outdoors
- Unlimited options to train your clients anywhere
- Material: natural latex rubber
- Length: 104cm
- Width: varies
- Thickness: 5mm
- Colours: red 13mm, black 22mm, purple 32mm, green 44mm and blue 64mm
- Warranty: 2 years against manufacturing defects. Normal wear and tear, which does not affect performance, may occur with repeated use and is not covered by the warranty.
- Warnings: bands can snap if you over stretch them. Never stretch the bend for more then twice its length.