AC Sport Indoor Cycle
OUT OF STOCK, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR STOCK UPDATES!
With the first production bike designed specifically for indoor cycling, Schwinn® set the standard for an industry. Durable and solid, the Schwinn® AC Sport Indoor Cycle is an exceptional bike for reliable, high quality indoor cycling that simulates the experience outdoors. The solid zinc-plated steel frame offers a secure platform, whilst the chain drive system and 18 kg flywheel deliver a fluid cycling experience. The magnetic resistance is easy to adjust via the controller knob so you can mix up your training between flats and intense climbs.
With the AC Sport, riders experience enhanced comfort with adjustable seat slides and handlebars, and durable stretch pads. The gel coated seat can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically for a custom fit, and the pedals are SPD/cleats compatible. Built-in transport wheels make the Schwinn AC Sport making it ideal for moving from place to place and storing away when space is limited. A product of input from hundreds of users, cycling instructors and fitness buyers, this innovative bike belongs in a class of its own.
- Carbon Blue™ durable toothed drive train for an authentic cycling experience
- Magnetic braking and resistance via controller knob and e-stop
- Zero drive train maintenance
- Chain drive system with forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- Optional 4iiii® crank arm powermetre for accurate power feedback
- Optional Echelon2 console provides immediate feedback
- Morse taper pedals for increased durability and reliability
- Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- SPD style pedals are shoes/cleats compatible to simulate outdoor cycling feel
- E-coated and powder coated steel
- 18 kg flywheel
- Gel coated seat
- Transport wheels
- Recommended user height: 150 cm - 203 cm (4’11” to 6’8″)
- Maximum user weight: 136 kg (21 st 4 lbs)
- Product weight: 57 kg
- Dimensions: L: 110 x W: 51 X H: 127 cm (43.5 x 20 x 50 inches)
Warranty: 2 year parts and 1 year labour. The frame is covered under an extended 10 year warranty. Pedals and footstraps are covered by a 6 month warranty period.
Warranty (home): 2 years parts, 6 months wear items and 10 years frame cover (structural), 5 years frame corrosion cover