We offer FREE delivery on all orders over £100 to most UK mainland addresses. For orders under £100, there is a flat rate fee of £9.95 to cover postage & packaging.
For larger or particularly heavy items we may have to assess the charge for delivery based on their size and weight. Some oversized items may incur an extra delivery charge. UK mainland addresses exclude, but are not limited to, postcodes: BT, HS, IV, AB, PH, PA, DD, KW, G and any offshore postcodes for BFPO or Isle of Man. These may incur a surcharge. Please contact us for more information.
We have favourable delivery rates to Europe and further afield.
We reserve the right to assess each order placed for Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Scottish Highlands, based on the item and its weight. Please contact us for delivery quotes to any non-mainland UK address.
- Times vary depending on stock levels. We will always give you an estimated delivery period at the time of purchase
- Deliveries are usually Monday to Friday during normal working hours, 8am - 6pm. Saturday deliveries can be arranged and incur a small surcharge. As a guideline, the average delivery times are as follows:
- Delivery only: 3-5 days
- Delivery with installation: 10-14 days
- Bespoke orders: up to 6 weeks
- Given the size and weight of our products, a signature is required on delivery. If there is unlikely to be anyone present to take delivery, please include relevant instructions at the point of order, i.e. if items can be left in a safe place or with a neighbour
- CYC does not accept responsibility for items lost or stolen if they are left elsewhere at your request. Please notify us of any delivery obstructions when ordering, and ensure that the delivery area is clear. Pallet deliveries are usually curb-side drop only, but special arrangements can be made upon request
We can professionally install and provide education for your equipment. An extra charge may apply on certain products for delivery to non-UK mainland addresses. All installers have been comprehensively trained by the equipment manufacturers to enable them to competently assemble every type of gym machine.
If your order is delivery only, this should be considered a front door delivery. This means, it will be your responsibility to move the machine to your chosen location within your home. If you have any questions relating to your order, please contact us.