Acoustic Foam Tile
Whether used in packaging or as transport protection, impact noise insulation, gymnastics matt cores, etc., our highquality composite foams made from trimming wastes from the foam industry have a wide range of applications. They are an economical alternative to new foam and have a higher density in comparison. They are also physiologically neutral and have very good damping properties.
2'050 x 1'050 mm untrimmed | thickness from 5 mm.
2'050 x 1'050 mm untrimmed | thickness 380 – 650 mm Depending on bulk density.
Length and width ± 1.5%, thickness ± 5%.
Sparing use of resources, temperature-resistant, very good noise and vibration damping, high strength and flexibility, high absorption of drop and collision energy.
Foam flakes bonded with PUR.
Block and sheet formats can be trimmed on request.
Our composite foam can also be laminated with a self-adhesive film. single or double sided depending on your need.
From approx. 80 – 300 kg/m3
CLD 40%Compression hardness at 40% compression (DIN EN ISO 3386-1) DVR: Compression set at 75% compression + 70° C (DIN EN ISO 1856)
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth