Owned by Dyaco, Spirit Fitness manufactures cardiovascular equipment for the home and commercial and medical facilities with one simple objective: to improve quality of life for everyone.
Spirit built its first fitness product in 1983, with the aim to give customers the highest quality equipment to keep pace with their goals. Year after year, its products are recognised by independent and consumer reviews and awards. Spirit remains focused on developing the exceptional designs that have crafted its brand.
Workout comfort and performance were top of mind when the CE900 Elliptical was developed. From stride length and hand grips to pedal placement and flywheel inertia, this elliptical combines fit and function in one robust machine. With an outstanding warranty, owners can feel secure they’ve made a solid investment in their users’ experience and their bottom line.
A premium ultra-bright blue LED display with built in fan, integrated reading rack and C-safe port and power port for TV remote and heart rate graph bar ensure clients stay entertained and properly informed throughout their workout.
- 30 lbs. flywheel with a 12:1 pedal to flywheel ratio creates the perfect balance for a smooth stride
- Extra wide, 12 groove poly-v belt with roller bearing tensioner for long product life
- 21” stride length with exclusive 2-degree pedal inversion to assure comfortable motion
- Industrial grade 72mm roller bearings for long life and added reliability
Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with built in fan, integrated reading rack with C-safe port and power port for TV remote, heart rate graph bar
A turbo Cooling fan is standard on the CE900 elliptical. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
HEART RATE % PROFILE
Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
Our pedals have 2? of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
An epoxy hybrid, double powder coated, heavy gauge high strength steel frame means this elliptical is designed to stand the test of time.
21” stride length with exclusive 2-degree pedal inversion to assure a comfortable motion
SPIRIT FIT APP
Track and record your workouts with the free Spirit Fit App.
- Console: Large Blue-LED Matrix, 20-Character LED Message Center, LED Heart Rate Bar, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Turbo Cooling Fan
- Console Feedback: Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Program Name, Watts, METs, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Drive Train: Integrated Generator w/13.5 kg Flywheel
- Power: Generator
- Flywheel System: 13.5 kg / 30lbs
- Stride Length: 20"
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 1980 x 700 x 1700 mm
- Product Weight: 109 kg / 240lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 200 kg / 440 lbs