F9 TFT Folding Treadmill
Next stock due middle of March.
BH Fitness is a global leader in the design and production of fitness equipment for home and commercial use. Its worldwide presence spans over 85 countries, where BH is renowned for its supreme customer service and innovative solutions. Offering a selection of products developed from more than a century of industry experience, BH gives you simply the best value on the market today. With a varied range of treadmills, bikes, elliptical cross trainers and strength equipment, BH is confident you will find the right equipment to not only reach your fitness goals, but also love the journey that takes you there.
The BH Fitness F9 Folding Treadmill is the ideal companion for intensive home training with a high top speed of 22km/h. Featuring an oversized, sturdy frame and powerful motor, it provides a solid platform for you to train, with an optional incline of up to 12%. With handy Quick Keys on the console, intensity changes are fast and easy.
The animated Dot Matrix monitor has 6 LED windows displaying key workout statistics including time, distance, calories, speed and incline. Heart rate can be monitored via the built-in hand sensors, via the wireless monitor and through the Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor (sold separately).
Workouts and Dual Kit
Fitted with 14 challenging workout programmes including Body Fat and Heart Rate Control, the F9 is well equipped to help you master your fitness goals. It also features iConcept technology and comes with the Dual Kit T module free of charge. This allows you to access iConcept fitness apps including BH by Kinomap, Run on Earth, Webathletics, Fitconsole and Tread Monitor. Simply connect your Smartphone or tablet* using the USB port.
The F9 Treadmill has an extra-wide orthopaedic running belt, whilst the 6 elastomer shock absorbing and K-Dumper Soft Control Systems reduce impact on your joints and reduce injury. The treadmill is also fitted with an integrated fan to keep you cool as you work out. For easy storage, the treadmill folds vertically with safe SDS (Soft Drop System).
*iOS compatible devices are: iPod touch (5th generation), iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad mini and newer. Apps are optimized for the following Android devices: S4 y Galaxy Note 2 from Samsung and Nexus 7 1st and 2nd generation from Google. Some other Android devices with 4.3" screen size or larger are also compatible.
- Dot Matrix console with 6 LED screens
- Extra wide body frame for strength, rigidity and endurance
- Eco-mode function saves up to 25% on power consumption
- Touch & Fun Technology: TV, internet, video connectivity with access to apps via fully customisable touch screen
- Vertical folding mechanism with safe SDS (Soft Drop System)
- 6 elastomers and K-Dumper Soft Control for shock absorption
- 2.7mm orthopaedic belt improves comfort with extra damping
- Incline/Speed Quick Keys for instant speed and incline changes
- 14 pre-set programmes, 3 user programmable profiles, 1 HRC, 1 body fat bontrol and iConcept technology
- Dual Kit T included to access iConcept fitness apps with Bluetooth module
- Heart rate monitoring via handgrip sensors and wireless heart rate monitor
- Optional Bluetooth chest belt
- 55cm x 155cm running area
- 2.25 HP (4.0 HP peak) motor
- 1-22km/h speed
- Up to 12% incline
- Integrated fan
- Bottle holder
- Transport wheels