Flow Fitness DTM2000I Treadmill - UK Special Edition
Price match guarantee
Discover the unparalleled comfort and exceptional performance of the Flow Fitness DTM2000i Treadmill. Boasting the best cushioning system in the market, this treadmill ensures a remarkably smooth and joint-friendly workout experience. Powered by a robust 4HP motor, it effortlessly maintains speeds of up to 21km/h, providing you with the freedom to push your limits.
As one of the most comprehensive home treadmills available, the Flow Fitness DTM2000i stands out as a top choice among fitness enthusiasts. With its advanced features and cutting-edge design, it has quickly become one of our best-selling models.
Experience the ultimate in-home treadmill with the Flow Fitness DTM2000i. Immerse yourself in a world of comfort, power, and versatility. Whether you’re looking for an intense cardio session or a gentle jog, this treadmill is designed to meet your every need. Don’t miss out on this exceptional treadmill that continues to exceed expectations and enhance home workouts worldwide.
- Op speed of 21km/h (13.0 mph).
- Maximum incline level of 12%.
- 140 x 50cm (55.1 x 19.7 inches) running deck.
- Easy-to-reach handgrip keys to adjust incline or speed.
- Max user weight 150KG (330.7 LBS).
- 4.5HP motor.
- The highest quality shock absorption system on the home treadmill market, Shockx.
- Built-in speaker, Bluetooth connectivity, tablet holder & fan.
- rain with various apps such as Tread Monitor,
- FitConsole Kinomap to give your workout a new dimension.
The Perfect Shock Absorption System
The running surface measures 140 X 50cm and due to the to the Shockx absorption system under the treadmill deck, your leg joints will be protected as much as possible. This absorption system is the best you will find in any home treadmill in this price range.
The DTM2000i Treadmill is manufactured from steel, giving it one of the most robust designs in the home cardio machine market. This sturdy construction allows the DTM2000i to support a maximum user weight of up to 150KG.
Space Saving Foldable Capability
The Flow Fitness DTM2000i has a foldaway running deck, this makes it easy to store away the treadmill and save space when the treadmill is not in use. Once folded, the measurements are 109 x 84 x 159cm (42.9 x 33.1 x 62.6 inches). The folded treadmill can be moved around by its two transport wheels positioned in front of the frame.
Take Control of Your Workout
With the Flow Fitness computer, you will be able to take complete control of your workout. Choose between 34 different training programmes to allow the machine to give you the best workout possible.The additional keys for speed and incline are integrated into the handrail and are always within reach. Plug your tablet or phone into the main display and workout usng one of the many training apps available for Android and iOS to give your run a new dimension. The DTM2000i has speakers, a tablet holder, heart rate sensors and a fan.
The Complete Home Cardio Workout
If you enjoy a faster run and a more intense challange, the UK special edition of the DTM2000i has the optional upgrade of a 21km/h top speed. Thanks to the responsive keys on the main display and handgrip keys located on the machine’s arms, you can tailor your workout to your own needs.
A Motor Built to Last
The Flow Fitness DTM2000i can reach speeds from 1.0km/h to 21km/h, adjustable in 0.1km/h increments – ideal for an occasional interval workout or a final sprint in your workout. The incline motor can deliver 12 different incline levels, giving you complete control over your workout. The user has the option to adjust speed & incline with the keys on then main display or the quick keys on the handrails.
- Display size - 7” LCD
- Total Programmes - 34
- Manual Programme - 1
- Preset Programmes - 24
- Heart Rate Controlled Programmes - 3
- User Based Programmes - 4
- Body Mass Index - 1
- Training / Pace Programme - 1
- Heart Rate - Yes
- Heart Rate Receiver - 5kHz Compatible
- Chest Belt - Flow Fitness Chest Belt (Optional)
- Motor - 4.0 Horse Power
- Incline - 15 Levels
- Speed - 1.0 – 21 km/h (0.5 – 13.0 mph)
- Running deck(LxW) - 140 x 50cm (55.1 x 19.7 inches)
- Size unfolded(LxWxH) - 183.5 x 84 x 131cm (72.3 x 33.1 x 51.6 inches)
- Size folded(LxWxH) - 109 x 84 x 159cm (42.9 x 33.1 x 62.6 inches)
- Max. user weight - 150KG (330.1 LBS)
- Bluetooth - Yes
- USB Port - Yes
- MP3 Port - Yes
- Tablet Holder - Yes
- Speakers - Yes
- Fan - Yes
- Foldable - Yes
- Transport Wheels - Yes
- Apple iOS and Android - iConsole, Fitshow and Zwift
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 6 Years Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Labour Warranty
- Warranty must be registered within 30 days of receipt.