Force USA G15 All-In-One Functional Trainer
*OUT OF STOCK, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION*
Force USA designs and engineers the safest and highest quality strength training equipment for home and light commercial use. With state-of-the-art precision laser cutting and robotic welding technology, Force has proudly set the benchmark for supreme craftsmanship and affordability combined. Its equipment survives hundreds of hours of R&D testing in commercial conditions to meet strict quality standards. Even carton packaging is tested to guarantee a product’s safe arrival at its destination. Force USA delivers the most robust and versatile customised multi-gyms, racks, cages, benches and attachments to take pride of place in any home, personal training studio or commercial gym.
The Force USA G15™ is ideal for when:
- Your workout space is limited
- You want to skip the commute to the gym
- You prefer to work out privately and safely
- You want access to a commercial gym at home
- You want a complete all-in-one solution
The all-new pin and plate-loaded Force USA G15™ All-In-One Trainer features the world's first interchangeable cable pulley ratio (2:1 and 4:1), allowing multiple users to change the resistance levels between workouts effortlessly. It has heavy 11-gauge steel uprights, dual integrated 285lbs weight stacks, 18 attachments and an optional upgrade kit. The G15™ base unit combines an entire commercial-grade home gym into a single power rack footprint, including a Power Rack, Functional Trainer, Smith Machine, Chin Up, Dip Handles, Low Row, Suspension Trainer, and a Lat Pulldown station. When you purchase the optional Upgrade Kit, you'll receive three additional strength training stations, three functional attachments, a TV mount, and four storage shelves, all for one irresistible price!
- 8-in-1 strength training system (base unit)
- Revolutionary and patented interchangeable 2:1 and 4:1 cable ratios
- Saves time, money and space
- 18 functional attachments included
- Dual integrated 285lbs weight stacks
- Optional upgrade kit available
- Professional grade
- 6.2mm nylon coated mil spec aircraft quality cables
- Over 375 exercise possibilities
- 11-gauge structured rolled tubing
Cable tested to 2000lbs
- 60 adjustment points on uprights
- 2 x 2 uprights
G15™ base model includes attachments:
- 2 x 285lb weight stacks
- 2 x J-hooks
- Adjustable low row footplate
- Dip handle (front mounted)
- Suspension trainer
- Front safety support bars
- Smith safeties and adjustable hooks
- Lat pulldown bar
- Knee anchor for lat pulldowns
- 2 x single nylon cable D handle
- 2 x adjustable nylon cable handle
- Tricep rope
- Tricep V bar
- Short bar (tricep bar)
- Revolving dual cable straight bar
- Close grip row handle
- 4 x extension chains
- 10 x Olympic lock collars
- 4 x band pegs
- 6 x carabiners
- 8 x plate holders
- 2 x barbell storage
- 2 x exercise charts (56 exercises)
- Storage hooks
Exterior (W x D x H): 203 x 135 x 221 cm (80 x 53 x 87 inches)
4:1 => with 100lbs loaded, resistance is 25lbs
Lifetime Home Warranty on Frame
Light Commercial Warranty (supervised low volume usage less than 6 hours per day average) Available on Selected Units.
Moving Parts (Wheels, Pulleys and Cables)
2 Years unless otherwise stated.
1 Year (UK mainland only).
If you live in the UK mainland, you are covered for both labour and spare parts within the first year. Thereafter you will be charged only for labour and the cost of a technician getting to you if you need a technician. Many small parts are easy to replace.
Technical labour is spread across a number of highly qualified and specialised teams. As such, home and business visits need to be scheduled and may involve significant travelling arrangements. The average time period from reporting a fault until it is resolved will vary according to season, demand and where you live. This will be on average between 5 and 14 days.
It is highly likely that the engineering and customer care team will call you to try to resolve your problem before an engineer visit is arranged.
If the problem can be solved by simply sending you a part which could reasonably be replaced without an engineer then we reserve the right to do this.
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth