Force USA SP3 Flat / Incline / Decline Bench
IN STOCK & AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
The Force USA SP3 Flat/Incline/Decline/Bench is compact, yet versatile. Its in-built foot support adds stability through those controlled reps. With 8 points of adjustment, this is a must-have for any home gym enthusiast.
Built to last
Designed to withstand the most challenging workouts, the Force USA SP3 features a heavy gauge steel frame. It is finished with an eco-friendly, commercial grade powder coating and backed by a lifetime frame warranty.
This easy-to-adjust, compact and versatile bench offers 5 different levels of incline/flat/decline on the backrest and 3 levels on the seat pad, making it easy to find the correct sitting or lying position for any exercise. The added foam leg rollers are great for extra support whilst performing decline exercises.
Designed for comfort
The durable, high-density foam padding and sweat-resistant commercial vinyl ensure you can conduct your workouts at maximum comfort. The sweat-resistant, commercial vinyl comes equipped with a rip-stop mesh backing to help prevent rips and tears. The Force USA Flat/Incline/Decline Bench will provide years of hard-wearing use.
Stable and versatile
The Force USA SP3 bench offers a massive range of exercises, ranging from bench press, bicep curls to shoulder press. It works hand-in-hand with dumbbells, barbells and most squat stands and power racks. The capped, anti-slip feet ensure stability, whilst helping to prevent scratching of floors.
- Compact and versatile flat/incline/decline bench
- Heavy gauge steel frame
- Fully adjustable with 5 levels of incline on the back rest and 3 on the seat pad
- Perfect for a whole range of exercises
- Designed to withstand the most challenging workouts
- Ideal for the home gym
- In-built foot support for stability
- Comfortable, high-density foam padding
- Sweat-resistant, commercial vinyl with rip stop mesh
- Eco-friendly, commercial grade powder coat finish
- Capped, anti-slip feet ensure stability and protect floors
- Foam leg rollers offer greater support for decline exercises
- Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 127 x 48 x 118 cm
- Box dimensions (L x W x H): 132.5 x 48 x 13 cm
- Product weight: 20.5kg
- Max loading weight: 250kg including user
- Warranty: Lifetime frame, 2 years parts, 90 days upholstery
For 320 and 600 kg lifting capacity, look at the Force USA MyBench FID and Commercial FID benches respectively.