G3 All-In-One Trainer
IN STOCK - * MARCH SPECIAL OFFER - FREE HOME INSTALLATION *
Force USA's latest Monster G Series: The G3, all-in-one Smith machine, functional trainer, power rack and multi gym
The G3 includes:
- Smith machine
- Functional trainer
- Squat rack
- Multi-grip chinning bar
- Core trainer
- Leg press (optional)
- Weight plate storage
- Lifetime frame warranty
The Force USA G3 is ideal for when:
- Workout space is limited
- You want an all-in-one solution
- You strive for the ultimate home gym
- You want endless workout possibilities
Five machines in one
The Force USA G3 all-in-one trainer combines a power rack, Smith machine, and a cable pulley system into one fantastically compact strength-training machine. If you’re ready to set up your own fitness space at home, the G3 guarantees equipment accessibility and functionality. Perform all the same effective exercises you do in a commercial gym to pursue your fitness goals with flexibility and variety at home.
The G3 All-In-One Trainer offers unparalleled versatility in a compact space. The G3 enables you to remove clutter and perform exercises in one contained, organized, and safe area. Bench presses, squats, free weight exercises and core training can all be combined into one convenient strength training system.
The G3's 325kg (717lbs) capacity Smith machine is designed around the natural movement of the body to provide a strong, and safe workout. Re-rack the Smith machine bar into any of the height positions after you have finished lifting. The lock and release mechanism helps create a comfortable and safe training environment. The light commercial quad bearing roller system ensures ultra-smooth movement along the guide rods, with longevity guaranteed. The Monster G3 is ideal for personal training environments, as well as serious home gyms. The optional leg press attachment adds scope for a different and exciting set of leg exercises, such as leg press and calf press.
The Smith machine works only with Olympic weights, and the Olympic size sleeves cannot be removed to make way for standard plates.
The steel Power rack component includes commercial grade J-hooks and front safeties. These feature polymer coating to protect your barbell knurling, and can be adjusted to any height position using Westside hole spacing. 50 different numbered adjustment points accommodate any size user for bench press, incline bench press, shoulder press, squats, and front squats. The front safety arms hold your barbell for heavy partial deadlifts, shrugs or upright rows.
The G3’s Functional trainer offers over 75 different exercises. With adjustable height positions, you can perform shoulder, arms, chest, back, core and leg exercises. These 22 different height positions offer cable exercises from all angles for shoulders, arms, chest, back, core and leg exercises. With fluid cable movement and the cable attachments included, this light commercial, multi-functional trainer is packed with variety.
The ergonomically designed multi-grip chin up and pull up station has an impressive weight rating of 350kg (771lbs). It accommodates the classic grip, hammer, wide grip, narrow and pronated grip.
The G3 includes an attached landmine station that is suited to all types of rotational torso training. It offers a wide range of upper body training when using an optional barbell (sold separately).
- Muscular endurance
- Glycolytic efficiency
- Concentric or eccentric (negative) training
- Compound or isolation
- Slow twitch fibre
- Fast twitch fibre
How does the G3 compare to the G9?
The Force USA G9 includes attachments like the leg press, dip station, low row, and suspension trainer. The pulley ratio is a 1:1 ratio, which means that if you have 100lbs loaded, the resistance is 100lbs. The G3 is 2:1, so if you have 100 lbs loaded, the resistance is 50lbs.
Which weights fit this unit?
The barbell accepts only Olympic plates, and the pulley system accommodates either standard or Olympic plates.
Do the MyRack Attachments work with the G3?
Only the landmine and band pegs are compatible. However, the G3 already comes with them, so they do not need to be purchased separately.
Are the cable crossovers far enough apart to really work the chest effectively during flyes?
The pulley uprights are 122cm (48 inches) apart. The pulleys freely rotate on the uprights, so if you stand outside of the cage you can effectively start your flyes at a wider angle.
Does the G3 give me the option of doing squats with spotter arms and with the Smith machine?
Yes, you can squat with your own barbell using the J-hooks and spotter arms outside of the rack, or you can use the safety option that is built into the Smith machine.
What is the minimum ceiling height I need?
The minimum ceiling height to be able to do a full pull-up with your head above the bar is 254cm (8' 4").
The G3 also has exclusive optional attachments (sold separately) that extend its versatility even further:
- Leg press
- Stability bar
- Chin-up bar
- Lat pulldown seat
- American innovation and design
- The comprehensive home strength training solution
- Full body training in the most efficient and effective manner
- The trainers’ choice. Rated for use by high-performance athletes
- Perform over 75 different exercises
- Height positions to perform shoulder, arms, chest, back, core and leg exercises
- Superior quality, strength and stability
- Commercial grade pulleys and cable attachments
- Fluid cable movement
- Commercial grade guide rails for ultra-smooth movement
- Ergonomic multi-grip chin-up/pull-up station with comfortable knurling
- Perform wide-grip, close-grip and ergonomic pull-up variations
- A functional trainer/cable crossover packed with additional features
- Westside hole spacing for ideal positions when performing bench press, squats, and overhead presses
- Quad-bearing roller semi-commercial Smith machine
- Safe lock and release with safety catches for training without a spotter
- Converts into a vertical leg press with our optional leg press attachment (sold separately)
- Built-in storage for your barbells, weight plates, and cable attachments so you can keep your training space tidy and safe
- Precision perfect laser cut components
- Extremely heavy gauge structured rolled steel tubing
- High end J-Hooks and safeties designed to handle heavy loads and protect your barbell
- Eco-friendly commercial grade powder coat, followed by a clear coating
- Top of the range 6.2mm nylon coated mil spec aircraft quality cables tested to 2000 lbs
- Steel alloy thimbles end in machine sealed clamps for the ultimate and safest workout
- Maximized structural integrity and easy assembly
In the box:
- Multi-grip chin-up bar
- Landmine attachment
- Safety spotter arms
- Landmine and handle
- Cambered bar
- Straight bar
- Small grip frame bar
- V-type handle
- Nylon stirrup handles
- Ankle strap
- Tricep pulldown rope
- 4 x band pegs for resistance and assistance
- 6 x weight plate storage
- 12 x Olympic weight spring clips
- 12 x standard weight spring clips
- Attachment storage holders
- Weight plate storage holders
- Bar storage holders
*Olympic plates, Olympic bars, vertical leg press, stabilser pad and adjustable bench sold separately*
Cable ratio: 2:1 - 100kg load = 50kg resistance
Unit weight rating: 450kg (992lbs)
Maximum weight on Smith machine: 350kg (772lbs)
Maximum weight on power rack: 400kg (882lbs)
Maximum weight on cables: 907kg (2000lbs)
Product dimensions (assembled): W: 200 x D: 140 x H: 221 cm (79 x 55 x 87 inches)
Minimum ceiling height: 254cm to allow for a chin up (100 inches)
Installation: optional extra
Warranty: lifetime frame, 2 years moving parts, 90 days upholstery