G9 All-In-One Functional Trainer
IN STOCK - AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY/INSTALLATION
The new Force USA G9 is the all-in-one trainer that offers over 300 exercises in one. Engineered in the USA to be tough, sturdy and superbly versatile, The Monster G9 is the commercial version of the popular G3 strength training system.
The G9 combines a power rack, Smith Machine, cable pulley system, chin-up station, dip station, vertical leg press, low row, and core trainer. It’s like having eight strength training machines in one compact unit. For high-performance athletes, coaches, personal trainers and those wanting the strength training edge whilst training at home, the G9 is designed to exceed strength training and rehabilitation goals in residential and professional settings.
The G3 versus the G9
Our professional clients asked for a G3 that was ready for full commercial use and featured a counterbalanced Smith Machine, and so the G9 was born.
Engineered for professional use
Engineered to withstand the rigours of professional use, whilst being extremely versatile, the G9 is rugged, innovative and built to last.
Counterbalanced Smith Machine
A counterbalanced Smith Machine counteracts the weight of the bar that allows you to lift the true weight of the eight plates.
The G9 all-in-one trainer includes more attachments, including a Vertical Leg Press, Dip Station, and Low Row Station.
Like the G3, it also includes a Landmine Station, Lat Pull Down Bar, Knee Support for Lat Pull Down, T-Bar, Olympic Lock Collars, Barbell J-hooks and Safety Spotting Arms, amongst many others.
THE G9 IS IDEAL FOR WHEN:
- You want eight strength training machines in one compact system
- You have professional training clients and need a versatile machine
- You want more workouts per square inch of floor space
- You want the professional strength training edge whilst training at home
THE G9 IS TRULY EIGHT STRENGTH TRAINING MACHINES IN ONE COMPACT UNIT:
- Power Rack – To bench or squat, the adjustable commercial J-Hooks allow you to vertically adjust heights when lifting or squatting.
- Functional Trainer – Dual cable pulley system connects to weight plates with two 12” sleeves that hold up to twelve 2” plates. Cables are aircraft grade with a massive 2000lbs weight rating. Pulley systems are easily adjusted vertically on the structure with one hand.
- Smith Machine– Innovative counter-balanced commercial Smith Machine and commercial grade guide rails offer ultra-smooth movement. Fitted with a safe lock and release and a safety catch, you can max out your training without the need for a spotter. The bar features state of the art commercial grade knurling for a solid, yet comfortable, feel.
- Vertical Leg Press – Force USA offers the only functional trainer of its kind to include a leg press attachment that you can use either on a bench or when in use on the floor.
- Chin Up Station - Ergonomically designed multi-grip chin up and pull up station with a massive 771lbs weight rating. Accommodates Classic Grip, Hammer Grip, Wide Grip, Narrow Grip, and Pronated Grip.
- Dip Station - The Multi-Grip Dip Handle attachments provide different width options. Conveniently adjusts vertically on the power rack and accepts weight belts or resistance bands.
- Core Trainer – Includes an attached landmine station that is suited for all types of rotational torso training. An even wider range of upper body training is available when using an optional barbell (not included).
- Low Row – The vertical leg press attachment quickly transforms into a low row station footpad that combines with the left cable pulley system. This delivers a full-body workout that mimics rowing a boat in the water, strengthening and toning your upper and lower body simultaneously.
Does it come with weights, a bench or a barbell?
No, it doesn't. Benches and barbells are available for purchase separately.
What size weights fit this unit?
The barbell on the Smith Machine uses Olympic plates, whilst the pulley system uses either standard or Olympic plates.
What is the pulley ratio?
The pulley ratio is 1:1 when using both cables, and 2:1 when using a single side. This means if you have 100lbs loaded, the resistance is 100lbs with a 1:1 ratio and 50lbs on the 2:1 ratio.
Can I do squats using the spotter arms or the Smith Machine?
Yes, you can use both. You can squat with your own barbell using the J-Hooks and Spotter Arms outside of the rack. You can also use the safety hooks and stoppers that are built into the Smith Machine.
Are the cable crossovers far enough apart to work your chest effectively during flyes?
The pulley uprights are 48 inches (122cm) apart. The pulleys freely rotate on the uprights, so if you stand outside of the cage you can effectively start your flyes at a wider angle.
- American innovation and design
- Superior quality, strength and stability
- 32 height positions allow you to perform shoulder, arms, chest, back, core and legs exercises
- Commercial grade pulleys and cable attachments for fluid movement
- Commercial grade guide rails for ultra-smooth movement
- Ergonomic multi-grip chin up/pull up station
- Extremely heavy gauge structured rolled steel tubing
- Eco-friendly commercial grade powder coat, followed by a clear coating
- Top of the range 6.2mm nylon coated mil spec aircraft quality cables tested to 2000 lbs
- Precision perfect laser cut components
- Maximized structural integrity and easy assembly
- Massive 770lbs weight rating
- Knurling grips positioned for wide-grip, close-grip, underhand, overhand and varied movements
In the box:
- 6 x Olympic sized weight plate holders
- Built-in storage for barbells, weight plates, and cable attachments
- Vertical leg press attachment
- Core trainer / landmine attachment
- Lat pulldown bar
- Lat pulldown knee support
- Suspension trainer ring compatible with packages sold separately, such as TRX®
- T-bar / V-bar Row
- Olympic lock collars
- Multi-grip dip handles
- J-hooks with rubberised inserts
- Safety spotting arms with rubberised inserts
- Over 75 different exercises
- Exercise chart
- Muscular endurance
- Glycolytic efficiency
- Fast-twitch fibre
Cable pulley ratio: 1:1 - 100kg load = 100kg resistance
Maximum weight on Smith Machine: 350kg (772lbs)
Minimum ceiling height: 251cm to allow for a chin up (99 inches)
Cables weight: 2,000lbs
Product weight: 258Kg
Product dimensions (assembled): W: 201 x D: 135 x H: 223 cm (79 x 53 x 88 inches)
Installation: optional extra
Warranty: lifetime frame, 6-years pulley and cables, 1 year other moving parts, 90 days upholstery