Gym Gear Perfrom Series Shoulder Press
Gym Gear, established in 2004, combines high performance fitness equipment with advanced technology at affordable prices. The company is held in high esteem, throughout the UK and Ireland, by the numerous commercial facilities it has supplied and installed equipment for. The Gym Gear ethos is based on knowledge, experience and support. You can be sure that, when selecting Gym Gear products, reliability and durability come as standard.
Gym Gear provides unrivalled comfort and versatility in its perform Series machines. The extensive range of ergonomic treadmills, cycles and rowers keeps the athlete engaged, connected and in control with the most user-friendly equipment. Gym Gear’s cardiovascular Performance line has superb asset and body management features, along with stunning, Virtual Go interactive software. Gym Gear is revolutionising the approach to studio fitness, offering the most entertaining and exhilarating workout experiences at impressive affordability.
The Perform Series Shoulder Press delivers targeted movement with a pressing arm that is counter-balanced with a rear set pivot designed to create a smooth motion path and optimal starting resistance, maximising safety and injury prevention. The movement replicates that of the overhead barbell/ dumbbell press, making it ideal for training the shoulders, specifically isolating the anterior deltoids. The Shoulder Press allows independent movement of each arm, encouraging symmetrical strength development and allowing for unilateral, bilateral, alternating, or high-speed reciprocal training.
- Tube: Tube of the functional part is primarily at a 3mm thickness. The weight stack cage is with a D-shape tube at size 95 x 81.1 x 3mm and a racetrack tube at a size of 50 x 100 x 3mm which ensure ultra-durability and stability.
- Shrouds: Translucent ABS shroud at a thickness of 3.2mm ensures ultra-durability and shock resistance.
- Upholstery: High-density poly-foam and double stitches offer comfort and endurability.
- CableSelf-lubricate American loos™: cable with nylon-coated 12 complex fiber ensures service life more than 250 thousand times.
- Bottle Holder: The bottle holder fixed on the cage is within reach.
- Adjustment: The seat adjustment handles allow easy operation and comfort.
- Handles: Ergonomic handlebars in TPV material with aluminium ring limit offers comfort and security during a workout.
- Dynamic Components: All dynamic components are shielded for safety purpose.
- Pre Stretch: Lathed pulley with a bearing of less tolerance ensure smooth movement.
- Pulley: Lathed pulley with a bearing of less tolerance ensure smooth movement.
- Safety: Meets EN957 safety regulation
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth