Gym Gear Pro Series Functional Trainer
Gym Gear, established in 2004, combines high performance fitness equipment with advanced technology at affordable prices. The company is held in high esteem, throughout the UK and Ireland, by the numerous commercial facilities it has supplied and installed equipment for. The Gym Gear ethos is based on knowledge, experience and support. You can be sure that, when selecting Gym Gear products, reliability and durability come as standard.
Gym Gear provides unrivalled comfort and versatility in its perform Series machines. The extensive range of ergonomic treadmills, cycles and rowers keeps the athlete engaged, connected and in control with the most user-friendly equipment. Gym Gear’s cardiovascular Performance line has superb asset and body management features, along with stunning, Virtual Go interactive software. Gym Gear is revolutionising the approach to studio fitness, offering the most entertaining and exhilarating workout experiences at impressive affordability.
The Gym Gear Functional Trainer is part of the Pro Series range of fully commercial strength equipment that has been supplied to a large number of establishments throughout the UK and Ireland. Meeting the demands for greater functional training capabilities and advanced training options, the Gym Gear Dual Pulley is the perfect solution for any home or commercial gym.
Twin weight stacks and adjustable pulley positions allow for a range of movement and training options. Included in the pack are a range of cable attachments, coupled with the integrated chin up bar located at the top of the machine’s frame. Both wide and narrow grip pull up options are available. The Dual Adjustable Pulley's interchangeable cable attachments provide unlimited training possibilities, allowing facilities to optimise floor space and target a broader range of user needs.
- Dual 91kg weight stacks
- 20 x adjustable positions per column for wide variety of exercises
- Chin up bar with multiple grip positions
- Includes: 2 x short strap handles, 2 x long strap handles, 1 x tricep rope, 1 x 3ft bar and 1 x leg extension /leg curl strap
- Ideal for mounting a suspension trainer to the chin up bars
- Workout guide placard supplied
- A large range of other cable attachments are available for purchase.
Weight: 336kg product weight
Dimensions: L: 180 x W: 90 x H: 213 cm
Warranty: Full commercial, 5 years frame and 1 year parts
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth