Independent Squat Stand
The WOW factor is coming soon...
Awe-inspiring Italian quality
The Younix® Independent Squat Stand is designed and manufactured in Italy. Team Younix® follows every single process and production detail, from the purchase of raw materials to packing, in its factory in Italy. Each squat stand must pass rigorous quality control inspection before being shipped.
The combination of oversized materials, antimicrobial painting, laser-cut marked holes and robot welds create the “WOW” effect for anyone stepping into your gym. Uprights are made of 80 x 80mm tubing, whilst the base is made of 80mm x 40mm tubing, 3mm thick. The Squat Stand offers unmatched stability and strength that will last forever.
Space and price efficiency
In creating this version, the Younix® focus was on function, dependability and space-efficiency. The Independent model is a practical option for gyms on a budget, but cuts no corners. It offers the same high standard of Italian production as all Younix® iron products.
Your safety and the longevity of your squat stand are protected by TUV certification. Younix® racks are certified by TUV Rheinland, Germany. They are tested to comply with the latest product safety regulations (EN- ISO 20957-1, EN-ISO 957-2 and EN- ISO 957-4).
Paint armour is the first-ever antimicrobial powder coating that incorporates silver ion technology. This is proven to actively reduce the growth of harmful bacteria by up to 99.99%, providing permanent protection for the lifetime of the product.
You need a robust squat stand that can handle infinite weight on the rack when performing back squats. When you are setting your new 1 RM, you need to be 100% sure that it won’t fail you.
One of the easiest ways to save money is to buy equipment that lasts. The next best thing is to buy equipment with a lifetime warranty. Younix® squat stands have a lifetime warranty on the frame.
If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14-days to receive your money back.
- Material: steel
- Finish: matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Upright tubing size: 80 x 80 mm
- Base tubing Size: 80 x 40 mm
- Tubing thickness: 3mm
- Hole spacing: 55mm
- Positioning of the numbers: 25 laser-cut numbers for each upright
- Height: 188cm
- Width of a single stand: 65cm
- Depth: 60cm
- Footprint of a single stand: 65 x 65 cm including back wheels
- Footprint of both stands during squat/bench press: 181cm
- Bar hook set: sandwich hook set with polyethene insert
- Hardware: 16mm, 8.8 certified bolts, nuts and washers
- Load capacity: 500kg on each rack
- Frame warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame
- General warranty: 5 years against manufacturing defects. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty
- Warning: for maximum stability, the squat stand needs to be placed on an even floor.
- What is included: 2 x independent squat stands, professional sandwich hook set and wheels. All other accessories, such as Olympic bars, benches and bumper plates, can be purchased separately.