Inspire Fitness Power Rack
Available for 2 - 5 years from £15.43 per month
Inspire Fitness offers unique and innovative fitness equipment of exceptional quality. It produces award-winning strength pieces including multi-gyms, functional trainers, power racks, benches and smith machines. Inspire also offers a range of state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment and accessories. With industry-leading designs, and outstanding customer service and warranties, Inspire Fitness is the perfect choice for sports clubs, corporate wellness, council trusts, hotel leisure, private gyms, educational facilities and home fitness.
The Inspire Fitness Power Rack Cage is the newest addition to the Inspire home gym family. This commercial quality power rack offers an array of exercises for a complete and balanced workout, and has been designed to improve the safety of free weight training. The cage comes with a multi-grip pull up/chin up bar, adjustable inner and outer safeties, J-hooks, dip handles, landmine attachment, band attachments and battle rope holder.
Exercises can be performed inside of the cage or in front with the fully adjustable racking system. Multiple barbell catches are placed at the front and rear of the cage to catch the barbell at any point during an exercise, whether training in a standing position or lying on a bench. If you miss the catches there are additional, adjustable safety bars to prevent the bar crashing to the floor or onto you.
- Solid, 11-gauge steel power for varied and safe free weight training
- Fully adjustable racking system
- Works all muscle groups
- Comes with gnarled multi-grip pull up bar, upper and lower hand attachments, adjustable inner and outer safeties, J-hooks, dip handles, landmine attachment, band attachments and battle rope holder
- Optional add-on: SCS-WB, 300lbs Olympic Set
- Electrostatic powder coat finish
- Rear and front barbell catchesAdditional safety bars
- Matte black and red
Dimensions (L x W x H): 132 x 129.5 x 205cm
Product weight: 166kg (365lbs)
Warranty: Home: lifetime Light commercial: lifetime frame, 10 years parts Commercial: lifetime frame, 1 year parts
Commercial leasing options
|Lease Term||2 years|
|23 Monthly Payments||£32.65|
|Tax Relief @ 19%||£148.87|
|Net cost of Finance||£634.64|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading over 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Please note there is a documentation fee due with your first lease payment. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more info.