Jacobs Ladder 2
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Price match guarantee
Jacob’s Ladder is a combination treadmill/ladder climbing monster that is so tough, it’s been used and verified by the Navy Seals, Army Rangers and FBI to keep them all in top condition. Fitness enthusiasts, athletes and professionals are taking their training goals to new heights with this climbing innovation. Developed by US athlete Steve Nichols, Jacob’s Ladder is designed to limit wear and tear on the back and knees that high-intensity workouts can exacerbate. In 2004, Bob Palka, former Penn State all-American, discovered the enormous benefits of Jacob’s Ladder for his own post-surgery rehabilitation and decided to buy the company from Steve.
Jacob’s Ladder is a HIIT must-have that now ships to over 50 countries from its massive 35,000 square foot manufacturing space. It has been used to train athletes from professional sports teams, such as the Dallas Cowboys, Boston Celtics and Kansas City Royals, and was used to train Robert Downey, Jr. in the Iron Man movie series. Jacob’s Ladder has been incorporated into the training of Mount Everest climbers, and has proved invaluable for older non-athletes to help take stress off their back and joints. The company continues to innovate with the development of Jacobs Ladder 2, Stairway, Stairway GTL and their newest product, Jacobs Ladder X.
Jacobs Ladder 2 is a piece of home fitness equipment designed to bring the power of a full gym to residences and small footprint areas. However, it has the same drive train as Jacobs Ladder so, it is just as durable. There are four differences between Jacobs Ladder and Jacobs Ladder 2:
- Different rung design (maple rung versus polyurethane)
- Power requirement (self-powered versus 110/220V)
- Width (31.25” vs 27.25”)
Other than that, the workout on the Jacobs Ladder 2 home fitness equipment is exactly the same with the same results!
Jacobs Ladder 2 is designed for compact and home gyms, offering a smaller footprint but a full-sized workout.
EASY ON JOINTS AND BACK
The Ladder’s 40 degree angle offers natural climbing motion, which takes stress off of lower back, hips and knees.
OFFERS DIGITAL FEEDBACK
This piece of gym equipment provides digital feedback on elapsed time, how many feed were climbed, rate of speed, and calorie burn.
DESIGNED FOR THE HOME
The self-powered Jacobs Ladder 2 is only 27.25″ wide, so it can fit through most standard residential doorways.
- Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
- Width: 27.25”
- Length: 76”
- Height: 65.5”
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Rungs: Steel Tube with Polyurethane Sleeve
- Case: ABS/Polyethylene
- Power: 110 V (220 V available upon request)
- Ceiling Height: 7.5 Feet
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (using chest strap)
- Warranty: 10 year frame warranty, 2 years parts & labour
- Shipping Dimensions: 29” x 77.5” x 71” , 407 lbs
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth