Keiser Functional Trainer
For nearly four decades, Keiser has influenced the training of athletes, fitness enthusiasts and rehabilitation experts worldwide with supreme fitness products that unite both components of human performance: the force you produce, and the speed at which you produce it. Since the inception of Keiser Corporation in 1977, Keiser has been at the cutting edge of the fitness industry, and remains there today with a full range of fitness products for the young and the young-at-heart.
From elite testing equipment to strength and stretching machines, Keiser offers it all. More than 80% of the top professional sports teams in the world now train on Keiser machines, including every baseball team in the majors, the soccer champions of nine countries, several American football champions and countless Olympians. They’re joined by NASA, Navy Seals, medical experts and rehabilitation specialists, and major gyms like LA Fitness.
With more than 225,000 Keiser indoor bikes sold worldwide, trainers and fitness facility managers agree that Keiser’s award-winning, leading-edge cardio M-Series, built on magnetic resistance technology, offers a revolutionary ride.
Just because you can pull a cable in a variety of directions doesn’t make it functional. It’s pulling at the speed we perform that makes it truly functional. We designed this machine to be faster than the fastest human being, so we could properly train any movement, at any speed, in any direction. To truly understand what this all means, you’ve got to try it. Once you do, you will understand true FUNCTION. The Functional Trainer MUST be purchased with either a Free-Standing Base (Model 3025) or our Floor Mount Base Plate (Model 3021) or our Extended Base Plate (Model 300836) that raises the FT up 12 inches (305 mm) for basketball teams. (The Floor Mount and Extended Base Plates must be securely anchored to a concrete floor per instruction.)*
- Complete control of resistance levels
- Keiser smooth, consistent resistance with virtually zero shock loading
- Takes up less space and time with a small footprint and multi-user pieces that allow group training
- Unlimited possibilities for training – any load, any speed, any plane
- Versatility that allows you to customize your workout
- ADA compliant - Section 44 Disabled Access Tax Credit
CABLE LENGTH (ALL MODELS) - BOTH HANDLES TOGETHER70" / 1778 mm
CABLE LENGTH (ALL MODELS) - SINGLE HANDLE140" / 3556 mm
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth