Life Fitness IC2 Indoor Cycle
14-16 weeks lead time for delivery
For more than 45 years, Life Fitness has been dedicated to creating solutions that benefit both facilities and exercisers. The company mission to keep people active started with the Lifecycle exercise bike, and continues with the widest range of cardio, strength and group training products in the fitness industry. Based in Chicago, USA, with nine other offices worldwide, Life Fitness has become synoymous with ingenuity and durability.
Fitness has changed dramatically over the last few decades, and Life Fitness has evolved with it. Countless fads have come and gone, but Life Fitness has endured to encourage people to lead active lives. Its designs strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and innovation, and are regarded as a wise investment for many years to come.
The Life Fitness Indoor Cycling Group IC2 is the perfect entry level bike, offering a smooth, intuitive ride. It has a simplified feature set with premium grade materials, proven engineering process and styling. The Life Fitness IC2 is a rugged indoor cycle, suitable for withstanding high traffic commercial use. Its poly-V drivetrain belt operates quietly, requires limited maintenance, improves pedalling technique and makes the rider work efficiently.
- Smooth, balanced and enjoyable feel for effective workouts
- The poly-V belt drivetrain requires limited maintenance and permits less momentum-based recover
- Perimeter-weighted 15kg flywheel develops an even, 360-degree technique and better pedal mechanics
- High-grade aluminium seat and handlebar posts reduce weight, add durability and make for easy exerciser adjustments
- Sweat guard improves performance and promote longer bike life by protecting the frame, resistance assembly and flywheel
- Aluminium pin-to-lock vertical and horizontal adjustments on the seat, and vertical adjsutment on the handlebars ensure comfort for all exercisers
- Comfort sport saddle has an opening in the middle that relieves pressure whilst riding
- Dual-sided SPD compatible pedals
- ANT+ computer
- 1:3 drivetrain gear ratio
- Friction resistance system
- Standard frame stabilizer bars
- 15kg (33lbs) front steel flywheel
- Water bottle holder
Product dimensions (L x W x H): 120 × 53 × 110 cm (47 x 21 x 43 inches)
Product weight: 48kg (106lbs)
Maximum user weight: 130kg (286lbs)
Warranty: 10 years: frame, 3 years: parts, 2 years: pedals, insert sleeves for handlebar, saddle post and levelilng feet, 1 year: saddle construction