Life Fitness IC4 Group Exercise Bike
14-16 weeks lead time for delivery
For more than 45 years, Life Fitness has been dedicated to creating solutions that benefit both facilities and exercisers. The company mission to keep people active started with the Lifecycle exercise bike, and continues with the widest range of cardio, strength and group training products in the fitness industry. Based in Chicago, USA, with nine other offices worldwide, Life Fitness has become synoymous with ingenuity and durability.
Fitness has changed dramatically over the last few decades, and Life Fitness has evolved with it. Countless fads have come and gone, but Life Fitness has endured to encourage people to lead active lives. Its designs strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and innovation, and are regarded as a wise investment for many years to come.
A striking, modern design and high-grade mechanical components make the Life Fitness IC4 an inviting choice for exercisers. The belt drivetrain and magnetic brake system are virtually maintenance-free and provide an extremely comfortable ride. The bike doesn't include a console, which makes it a great choice for group cycling classes where data is not required.
The IC4's off-set frame features a 155mm Q-Factor for a real road bike feel, whilst full frame shrouds and guards, oversized frame stabiliser bars with hidden bolts/fixings, and moulded form-fit protection and stretch plates are also incorporated into the design. The IC4 is complete with four levelling feet and two transport wheels to assist with positioning and transportation.
- Poly-V Belt drivetrain, transferring extreme levels of torque smoothly
- 1:10 drivetrain gear ratio offering an incredibly fast flywheel speed
- Ergo-formed, multi-position handlebars, soft PVC with vertical and horizontal adjustments
- Smooth, magnetic resistance system via lever
- Rear, aluminum, evenly-weighted flywheel
- Unisex padded sport saddle with vertical and horizontal adjustments
- Oversized frame stabiliser bars with hidden bolts and fixings
- Dual-sided SPD and toe cage pedals
- CrMo 172.5mm crank
- Full frame shrouds and guards
- 155mm / 6.1 Q-Factor
- Dial and lever adjustments
- Dual, integrated accessory holder on handlebar
- Moulded form-fit protection with stretch plates
- Vertical and horizontal handlebar adjustments
- Emergency stop push button
- Dual, integrated water bottle on handlebar
- Aluminium posts and sliders with pin-to-lock adjustment
- Handlebar user assist adjustments
- Matte slate colour
- Steel frame
- 4 levelling feet
- 2 transport wheels
Dimensions (L x W x H): 132 x 52 x 120 cm (52 x 20.5 x 47.2 inches)
Product weight: 58kg (128lbs)
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
Warranty: 3 years parts and labour