Life Fitness IC5 Group Exercise Bike
12-15 week lead time for delivery, pre-order today.
For more than 45 years, Life Fitness has been dedicated to creating solutions that benefit both facilities and exercisers. The company mission to keep people active started with the Lifecycle exercise bike, and continues with the widest range of cardio, strength and group training products in the fitness industry. Based in Chicago, USA, with nine other offices worldwide, Life Fitness has become synoymous with ingenuity and durability.
Fitness has changed dramatically over the last few decades, and Life Fitness has evolved with it. Countless fads have come and gone, but Life Fitness has endured to encourage people to lead active lives. Its designs strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and innovation, and are regarded as a wise investment for many years to come.
Take your fitness to the next level with the Life Fitness IC5 exercise bike from Life Fitness. It comes fully equipped with innovative technology, and is constructed from a robust solid steel frame for added strength and stability.
Bluetooth pairing, ANT+ data streaming, advanced magnetic resistance and an intuitive LCD combine to deliver a powerfully engaging exerciser experience that includes data exchange between devices and the Coach By Color intensity guide.
- Poly-V belt drivetrain transfers extreme levels of torque smoothly
- Ergonomically moulded oversized frame stabiliser bars
- 155mm/6.2 Q-Factor for a real road bike feel
- Fully integrated LCD screen
- Measures watts, heart rate, RPM, exercise duration and resistance level
- Bluetooth and ANT+ connection to track workouts via the ICG Training App
- Rear, aluminum, evenly-weighted flywheel
- 1:10 gear ratio generates an incredibly fast flywheel speed
- LED indicator displays training intensity via Coach By Color®, with real-time, colour-coded biofeedback
- Magnetic resistance system via lever
- Ergo-formed multi position, soft PVC handlebars
- Vertical and horizontal handlebar adjustments
- Unisex padded sports saddle
- Vertical and horizontal saddle adjustment
- Dial and lever adjusters
- Magnetic brakes
- Comes fully assembled
- Dual-sided SPD and toe cage pedals
- Fixed console position
- 1-10 resistance range
- Matte slate colour
- Downloadable content
- Polar compatible
- Horizontal and vertical seat adjustments
- Dual accessory holder integrated on handlebar
- Dual water bottle holder integrated on the handlebar
- Emergency stop push button in front of the saddle
- 3 transport wheels
Dimensions (H x W x L): 120 x 52 x 132cm (47 x 20.5 x 52 inches)
Weight: 51kg (112lbs)
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
Warranty: 3 years parts and labour