Life Fitness IC7 Group Exercise Bike
Lead time 14-16 weeks for delivery
For more than 45 years, Life Fitness has been dedicated to creating solutions that benefit both facilities and exercisers. The company mission to keep people active started with the Lifecycle exercise bike, and continues with the widest range of cardio, strength and group training products in the fitness industry. Based in Chicago, USA, with nine other offices worldwide, Life Fitness has become synoymous with ingenuity and durability.
Fitness has changed dramatically over the last few decades, and Life Fitness has evolved with it. Countless fads have come and gone, but Life Fitness has endured to encourage people to lead active lives. Its designs strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and innovation, and are regarded as a wise investment for many years to come.
The new IC7 Group Exercise Bike from Life Fitness is built with solid steel for strength and stability, and finished in a sleek, matte slate colour. Its off-set frame features a 155mm Q-Factor for a real road bike feel, whilst full frame shrouds and guards, oversized frame stabiliser bars with hidden bolts/fixings, and moulded form-fit protection and stretch plates are incorporated into the design. The IC7 comes complete with four levelling feet and two transport wheels to assist with positioning and transportation.
The IC7's 2-stage hybrid poly-V and tooth belt drivetrain transfers extreme levels of torque smoothly. A 1:11 drivetrain gear ratio offers an incredibly fast flywheel speed. Alongside the drivetrain is a magnetic resistance system, operational via a 300° dial, and an evenly-weighted, aluminium flywheel located at the rear. The IC7 has a CrMo 172.5mm crank and aluminium posts and sliders with stepless user-assist adjustments.
- 2-stage hybrid poly-V & tooth belt drivetrain
- WattRate® TFT Computer
- 1:11 drivetrain gear ratio for an incredibly fast flywheel speed
- Magnetic resistance sysyem via 300° dial
- Rear, aluminium, evenly-weighted flywheel
- Self-powered generator with LiPo battery
- Power measurement via the WattRate® Direct Power Metre (+/-1%)
- Coach By Color® delivers real-time, colour-coded biofeedback (user & instructor version)
- Off-set frame with 155mm Q-Factor for a real road bike feel
- Bluetooth and ANT+ Connect technology
- Workout tracking via the ICG Training App
- Aluminium posts and sliders with stepless user assist adjustment
- Ergo-formed and multi-positioned soft PVC handlebar, with vertical and horizontal adjustments
- Push emergency stop at the front of the saddle
- CrMo 172.5mm crank type
- Dual-sided SPD pedals with toe cage
- Unisex padded sport saddle
- Vertical and horizontal saddle adjustments
- Handlebar and saddle user-assist adjustments via levers.
- Matte slate steel frame
- Full frame shrouds and guards
- Oversized frame stabiliser bars with hidden bolts and fixings
- Moulded form-fit protection with stretch plates
- Dual water bottle holder on the handlebar
- 4 levelling feet
- Transport wheels
Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 132 x 52 x 120 cm
Weight: 54kg (119 lbs)
Max user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
Warranty: Home and light use: Lifetime frame and 3 years parts and labour, Commercial: 2 years parts and labour