NOHRD TriaTrainer Walnut
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Price match guarantee
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
THE TRIA TRAINER IS ON DISPLAY IN OUR OSWESTRY SHOWROOM!
Original NOHRD products are more than mere pieces of sports equipment. They encapsulate all aspects of functionality, design and sustainable manufacturing. The result is luxury fitness equipment, made of natural materials which blend into any home environment like a piece of furniture. Based in Nordhorn, Germany, NOHRD designs and handcrafts high-end sports equipment, including cable machines, exercise benches, wall bars and free weights. All NOHRD products are manufactured with wood from renewable forests in Germany. Exercise machines are available in ash, oak, cherry and walnut wood, or in the darker stain Club. Upholstery is available in either artificial or genuine leather.
The TriaTrainer is a multi-functional workout bench. Sleek and minimal in design, the trainer can be folded into three different positions to allow for a range of exercises.
In the closed position work-out your abdominal and core muscles. Work your back muscles and glutes on the semi-bench (unfold on one side). At full-extension, all well-known bench workouts (with or without free weights) can be done. The footrest can be adjusted in all three bench positions to allow for a comfortable and secure workout. The Tria Trainer is available in a range of sustainably sourced hardwoods and finished in high-quality artificial leather (real leather available on request). When not in use for your workout, the TriaTrainer can easily be stored away, or even used as a stool.
- Dimensions (closed position): 90 x 35 x 55 cm
- Dimensions (open position): 140 x 35 x 44 cm-
- Weight: 14 kg
- Max user weight (including weights): 150 kg
- Footrest adjustable in 10 positions
- Available in genuine or artificial leather
- Includes hooks for locking in closed position-
- Optional felt sliders for extra floor protection
Boxed Dimensions (cm)
Box 1 : 58 (L) X 39 (W) X 80 (H)
Weight : 17kg
Total Weight : 17kg
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth