NordicTrack® EXP 5i Treadmill
Same day shipping
Price match guarantee
World leader in home fitness, and part of the ICON Health & Fitness group, NordicTrack® has over 25 years’ experience in crafting high quality, innovative exercise equipment. From its industry-leading 40% incline trainers, to the revolutionary, interactive FreeStride Climbers & Steppers, for zero-impact, heart-pumping workouts, there is a product for everyone. NordicTrack® is dedicated to perfecting premium home personal training in collaboration with the best trainers in the business. Treadmills, bikes, climbers, steppers, and rowers all transport the athlete to a new level of fitness.
From the original Classic Pro Skier, to the latest iFit enabled treadmill, NordicTrack® pushes the design envelope. The original Classic Pro Skier, a cross-country ski simulator with the feel and benefits of Nordic skiing, revolutionised the home fitness industry in the 80s. Expanding its expertise to treadmills, exercise bikes , climbers & steppers in the 90s, NordicTrack® focused on the same key elements of design, style and innovation that made their original skier an international success.
NordicTrack® invests heavily in research and development to guarantee its products incorporate the most advanced technology available. Sleek aesthetics and interactive fitness with iFit, touchscreen displays with web browsers and adjustable treadmill cushioning systems offer the perfect tools for success. Inventive calorie-burners for cross-training, cycling, running, strength and endurance take the user from marathons to mountains with expert trainers leading the way to optimum fitness.
- 5” High Contrast Multi-Colour Display
- ActivePulse™ Technology
- 30-Day iFIT Trial Included**
- Two 2” Digitally Amplified Speakers
- Automatic Trainer Control
- Fixed Runners Flex™ Cushioning
- 51 x 140 cm Tread Belt
- Integrated Tray
- Tablet Shelf (Tablet Not Included)
- 2.6 CHP Motor
- Smart-Response Drive System
- 0% to 10% Incline
- 0 – 16 KM/H Speed
- OneTouch® Controls
- 135kg Max User Weight
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
- 104kg Boxed Weight
- Assembled Dimensions - 180L x 87W x 152H cm
- Boxed Dimensions - 192L x 78W x 30H cm
- Folded Dimensions - 99L x 87W x 163H cm
- Warranty - 12 months Parts & Labour warranty included. Upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase - Lifetime Frame Warranty, 10-year Motor Warranty and 2-Year Parts & Labour.