Reebok Z Power Cross Trainer
OUT OF STOCK, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALTERNATIVES.
Take control of fitness training sessions in your own home with the Reebok Z-Power Cross Trainer.
The Z-Power is designed for cardio workouts that will improve all-round health and physique, safely and on your schedule.
5.5” LCD screen display
Clearly check 8 functions of workout data on the 5.5” LCD screen: speed, time elapsed, distance covered, calories burned, pulse, watts, RPM and your level profile chart.
Programmes and resistance levels
Challenge yourself with a choice of 20 console programmes, including 12 pre-set, 3 target (time, distance covered and calories burned), manual, watts control, heart rate control, recovery and one user defined programme. There are 32 levels of resistance to change the intensity of your session.
Track your fitness
Built-in sensors on the cross trainer handlebars take your pulse measurement when you want so you can track your fitness performance.
This elliptical has a water bottle holder at the front to make sure you keep hydrated during your workout.
Use the included guide and follow the clear labels to set up your cross trainer ready for your first workout.
Adjustable and movable
The cross trainer has slip-resistant and adjustable footplates plus floor level adjustment to make sure it’s well balanced and sturdy on the surface in your home. The handlebars are also adjustable, both dual action and fixed. When you finish with your session, for easy storage use the transport wheels.
The Z-Power has a maximum stride length of 15" (38cm).
Smooth and quiet workout
The Z-Power runs in your home with minimal noise and is kitted out with a 9kg rear-drive flywheel for a smooth training session.
- 9kg (19.8lbs) flywheel
- 32 levels of electronic computer resistance
- 20 Programmes including 12 pre-set, 3 target (time, distance, calories), watts control, heart rate control, recovery, user defined, manual
- 15″ (38cm) stride
- 5.5″ LCD display
- Feedback: Speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, RPM and your level profile chart
- Heart rate measurement via Pulse grip sensors
- Extras: water holder, transportation wheels, adjustable handlebars, slip-resistant and adjustable footplates plus floor level adjustment
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 135cm (53.1’’) x 72cm (28.3’’) x 169cm (66.5’’)
- Product Weight: 52.2kg (115.1lbs)
- Max user weight: 120kg (264.6lbs)
- Warranty: 3 years