Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill + Free Floor Protection Mat
0% Interest free credit - Spread your payments over 12 or 24 months
Award-winning Dyaco partner Sole Fitness combines innovation and durability to provide high quality cardiovascular equipment for the home and light commercial environments.
Whether you’re already a fitness fanatic, or just getting started, a Sole Fitness product is perfect for taking your training to the next level. Sole has achieved numerous ‘Best Buy’ ratings from customers who have invested in the brand’s treadmills, elliptical trainers and exercise bikes.
The F80 treadmill has been reviewed as "The best treadmill in its price range" by both consumers and numerous consumer resources. The F80 treadmill offers an industry leading warranty and the Cushion Flex Whisper Deck, shown in a study to reduce impact up to 40% as compared to running on asphalt. Not only does the deck perform like other commercial brand treadmills (costing literally thousands more), but it's also covered by a lifetime warranty. The strong, 3.5 HP motor delivers challenging speeds up to 12 mph. and inclines up to 15 levels. And when not in use, the treadmill deck safely locks into place and is 100% secured.
SOLE's folding treadmill frame design for the F80 originated from the demand of hotels for a treadmill as mobile as a room service cart, yet still stable and powerful. So whether it's a hotel room or your living room, you have the best of both worlds. Run up to six preset programs, two customizable workout programs and two heart rate programs. Other safety features include a large stop switch, starts from only 0.5 mph and a low-profile running hood. Additional features include cooling fans and speed and incline controls on the arm rests.
The treadmill console is user friendly with a vibrant display. The information that is displayed at all times includes Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace. There is also a 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs. The console also has built in speakers that allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
*New for this year, the F80 now includes an Integrated tablet holder. This allows you to use your smart devices to watch shows or follow your workout routines, also included is a USB port to charge your smart devices while working out and Bluetooth Audio Speakers so you can listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
The Engineering team at SOLE is concerned with a basic design and an emphasis on durable made treadmills. With the market expecting a quality made folding product, a stable base and a quiet machine, SOLE works to achieve and meet these consumer demands.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Integrated tablet holder – allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- USB Port – Charge your smart devices while working out.
- Bluetooth Technology - Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- Folding Deck Design – Easy Assist - SOLE Fitness if proud to offer the best folding treadmill design on the market. Our design features a patented all gear rack & pinion system with the Safety Lock Deck design that locks the deck into place when the treadmill is in the upright position. The F80 also comes with our Easy Assist Folding Deck Design, this unique feature allows you to release the deck, step back and the deck will unfold itself effortlessly while you watch. The Easy Assist Folding deck design is unique to SOLE and makes unfolding your treadmill all too easy.
- Convenient Controls - Users want to have the freedom of increasing speed and incline quickly, the display features quick speed/incline buttons along the sides of the LCD making it extremely convenient and easy to control and maintain your workout.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck - A unique design to any type of treadmill on the market, this deck provides our users with a comfortable and quiet workout as well as reducing impact of up to 40%.
- Precision Welded Frame - Accurate and precise welding is important when designing a treadmill. Durability of a product begins with a strong frame, capable of handling multiple users of various weights and heights.
- Large Light Commercial Display Screen - The SOLE display makes work outs easier and more effective. Sole touts two different displays depending on the SKU, a vibrant white back-lit screen or a TFT LCD. Both offer large clean readouts provide users with helpful information, such as Heart Rate, Speed, Pace, Calories burned and many other useful bits of information
- Message Board - SOLE is proud to offer integrated message boards on most of our models. What is the SOLE Message Board; it is an alphanumeric text center that sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. Ever wonder how to set up the user profile workout, just push the user profile button the message board will walk you through the rest. Think of the message board as having someone standing next to you reading from the owner's manual on what to do next in just about every function of the treadmill. After years of seeing people get frustrated in the gym and at home we came up with a better way to help you use the full capabilities of our treadmills, and we made is very user friendly. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
- High Torque Motors with Flywheels- All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Beginning with powder coated all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, we add industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface. Why do we add a flywheel to our motors? Flywheels cause the motor to run cooler with less amp draw and extend the life off the motor. They also allow us to offer a start speed of .5mph of 1mph. SOLE also uses much heavier flywheels than its competitors which give you the fluid motion you're accustomed to at the gym or on treadmill costing thousands more.
- Rollers- When we chose the rollers for our treadmill line we went with only the best and outfitted all of our treadmills with the same high-end rollers that most people only offer on $5000 treadmills. We use large rollers with a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life. This makes for smooth, quiet, static free motion that will stand the test of time.
- Belts- We use double woven 2-ply belts with four layers on almost all of our treadmills. Two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching and the nylon provides a smooth static free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
- Bullet proof frames All SOLE treadmills feature epoxy powder coated paint, baked to appliance finish durability. This finish protects the all-steel construction, along with welded steel, not bolted, our frames are indestructible thus the lifetime warranty.
- Height(in.): 66"
- Item Weight(lbs.): 278
- Length(in.): 82"
- Weight Capacity(lbs.): 375 lbs.
- Width(in.): 37"
- Running Surface: 22" X 60"
- Rollers: 2.5"
- Box Dimensions: 86" X 38" X 17"
- Step Up Height: 8"
- Bluetooth Speaker Compatible: Yes
- Tablet/Phone Holder: Yes
- USB Device Charging: Yes
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Programs: 2
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible
- Chest Strap Included: Yes
- Cooling Fans: Yes
- Sound System: Yes
- Workout Display: 9.0" LCD
- Display Color: White Back-lit
- Motor: 3.5 HP, DC Type
- Speed : .5 - 12 mph
- Incline: 0 - 15 Levels
- Easy Assist Folding: Yes
- Belt: 2 Ply
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Deck : Lifetime
- Electronics: 5 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labour: 2 Years
0% Interest free credit - Spread your payments over 12 or 24 months
Your new home gym is just a few simple clicks away
Whether you’re after a brand new treadmill, a complete home gym or wellness products we’ve got a range of payment options to help you spread the cost. Spend £1000 or more on any items with us (even discounted items) and you can apply for 0% finance. It only takes minutes and all that is required is a 10% deposit.
0% interest free credit - spread your payments over 12 or 24 months, minimum purchase price £1000.
Please click on a question below to expand:
Our online application form typically takes less than 3 minutes to complete, you can also apply instore or speak to our sales team. Your application is then instantly sent to the finance company and they will typically respond with their decision in around 10 seconds. Some applications may take longer to process. If for any reason we can’t give you an instant decision you will be notified on screen as part of the application process and also by e-mail, with a follow up e-mail as soon as a decision is confirmed.
- Must be over the age of 18
- You, or your partner is in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours per week), retired (receiving a pension), in receipt of a disability benefit or self-employed
- Has been resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue their residency in the UK
- Has a debit or credit card in their name and registered to their address (you’ll need this to match the address used to complete the identity verification)
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Has a Bank or Building Society current account (you’ll need this to complete the direct debit instruction)
You have the right under section 66A of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 to withdraw from the agreement without giving any reason before the end of 14 days (beginning with the day after the day on which the agreement is made or, if later, the date on which we will tell you that we have signed the agreement). If you wish to withdraw you must give the finance company notice in writing or by telephone or email. The name of your finance company will be clearly shown on your credit agreement (see contact details below). Please note that if you do give notice of withdrawal, you must repay the full amount of the credit without delay and in any event by no later than 30 days after giving notice of withdrawal. If you want to settle the loan after the 14 day cooling off period, you may do so but you will also have to pay interest accrued from the date the agreement was made until the date you repay it. If you wish to pay by debit card please telephone the finance company. If you wish to pay by cheque please send it by first class post to the finance company. Please allow 10 working days from the day you post the cheque to allow time to process the payment.
V12 Retail Finance Limited
20 Neptune Court
Tel: 02920 468912
Yes. A credit check forms part of the automated decision making process and is part of a responsible lending policy.
Yes. You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
Yes, a minimum 10% deposit is required, if you wish to you can pay up to a maximum deposit of 50%.
Your monthly repayments are collected by Direct Debit.
You have the right to repay all or part of the credit early at any time - you should contact V12 Finance for details by phone, e-mail or letter at the following:
V12 Retail Finance Limited
20 Neptune Court
Tel: 02920 468912
The total cost of the loan is shown clearly on the finance agreement.
If you fail to pay any amount you owe under the Credit Agreement by the date it is due, the finance company may charge you interest on that amount, they may also levy additional fees - details of these can be found in your copy of the credit agreement which is available to you as part of the application process and also supplied to you as part of the welcome pack you will receive following acceptance of finance.
The first payment is typically due 30 days following the date of delivery of your order.
The APR is shown clearly on the credit summary (in the top right hand corner of the screen) throughout the credit application process. It is also shown clearly on the credit agreement itself. The APR for Interest free credit is 0%.
To apply for one of our credit options you must meet the following criteria:
- Over 18 years of age
- A UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history
- Be in full time employment, unless retired, or unemployed with a spouse in full time employment
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- The goods must be delivered to your home address (submitted on your application)