Sole Fitness S77 Treadmill
STOCK DUE LATE DECEMBER - Save £1500 on RRP £3699.00 Includes Free Floor Protection Mat
Award-winning Dyaco partner Sole Fitness combines innovation and durability to provide high quality cardiovascular equipment for the home and light commercial environments.
Whether you’re already a fitness fanatic, or just getting started, a Sole Fitness product is perfect for taking your training to the next level. Sole has achieved numerous ‘Best Buy’ ratings from customers who have invested in the brand’s treadmills, elliptical trainers and exercise bikes.
Also rated as a "Best Buy", the S77 treadmill has the power of a club quality treadmill. No need to join a club, the S77 treadmill gives you everything in the comfort of your own home. The S77 treadmill has all the same great features as the F85 treadmill and adds a 4.0 HP motor and also incorporates the largest deck that SOLE offers, an exceptional 22" wide running surface that is comfortable for any runner. These powerful additions make the S77 treadmill quite a fitness package. It's even rated for users up to 400 lbs.
When in heart-rate training mode, the treadmill automatically makes adjustments to the incline to keep you in your target heart-rate zone. And the included wireless chest strap touts a 99.9% accuracy rating. The treadmill motor carries a lifetime warranty, as well as a lifetime warranty on the deck and frame. Safety features include a 0.5 speed start, textured belt and 10-amp circuit breaker.The treadmill console is user friendly with a 10.1" vibrant TFT LCD display that includes a message board for clear instruction and feedback. The information that is displayed at all times include Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace. There is also a 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Integrated tablet holder – allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- USB Port – Charge your smart devices while working out.
- 10.1’’ TFT screen provides clean readouts of information including distance covered, heart rate, calories burned, and so much more
- Pre-set programmes provide challenges for all fitness levels
- Bluetooth Technology - Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- Convenient Controls for freedom in increasing speed and incline quickly. The display features quick speed/incline buttons along the sides of the LCD, making it extremely convenient and easy to control and maintain your workout.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck design deck provides our users with a comfortable and quiet workout as well as reducing impact of up to 40%.
- Precision Welded Frame - Accurate and precise welding is important when designing a treadmill. Durability of a product begins with a strong frame, capable of handling multiple users of various weights and heights.
- Large Light Commercial Display Screen - The SOLE display makes work outs easier and more effective. Sole touts two different displays depending on the SKU, a vibrant white back-lit screen or a 10.1" TFT LCD. Both offer large clean readouts provide users with helpful information, such as Heart Rate, Speed, Pace, Calories burned and many other useful bits of information.
- Message Board - SOLE is proud to offer integrated message boards on most of our models. What is the SOLE Message Board; it is an alphanumeric text center that sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. Ever wonder how to set up the user profile workout, just push the user profile button the message board will walk you through the rest. Think of the message board as having someone standing next to you reading from the owner's manual on what to do next in just about every function of the treadmill. After years of seeing people get frustrated in the gym and at home we came up with a better way to help you use the full capabilities of our treadmills, and we made is very user friendly. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
- High Torque Motors with Flywheels- All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Beginning with powder coated all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, we add industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface. Why do we add a flywheel to our motors? Flywheels cause the motor to run cooler with less amp draw and extend the life off the motor. They also allow us to offer a start speed of .5mph of 1mph. SOLE also uses much heavier flywheels than its competitors which give you the fluid motion you're accustomed to at the gym or on treadmill costing thousands more.
- Rollers- When we chose the rollers for our treadmill line we went with only the best and outfitted all of our treadmills with the same high-end rollers that most people only offer on $5000 treadmills. We use large rollers with a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life. This makes for smooth, quiet, static free motion that will stand the test of time.
- Belts- Double woven 2-ply belts with four layers are used on almost all of Sole's treadmills. Two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching and the nylon provides a smooth static free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
- Bullet proof frames All SOLE treadmills feature epoxy powder coated paint, baked to appliance finish durability. This finish protects the all-steel construction, along with welded steel, not bolted, our frames are indestructible thus the lifetime warranty.
SOLE App and Kinomap integration:
Bluetooth integration with the SOLE App enables you to design your work out plan, set your program and track, monitor and record all your data. The SOLE App also integrates with a number of other fitness Apps such as FitBit, iHealth, RECORD and mapmyfitness, so that you can keep all your work out history in one place.
Compatible with Kinomap, so you can select an exciting route from across the world, all from the comfort of your home! Choose a video and train on the Kinomap App. The incline or resistance of your equipment will change to follow the terrain of the video in real-time, for an immersive training experience.
- Height(in.): 58"
- Item Weight(lbs.): 258 lbs.
- Weight Capacity(lbs.): 400 lbs.
- Width(in.): 36"
- Length(in.): 82"
- Running Surface: 22" X 60"
- Rollers: 2.75"
- Box Dimensions: 84" X 38" X 17"
- Step Up Height: 8"
- Bluetooth Speaker Compatible: Yes
- Tablet/Phone Holder: Yes
- USB Charging Port: Yes
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Programs: 2
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible
- Chest Strap Included: Yes
- Cooling Fans: Yes
- Sound System: Yes
- Workout Display: 10.1" TFT LCD
- Motor: 4.0 HP, DC Type
- Speed: .5 - 12 mph
- Incline: 0 - 15 Levels
- Belt: 2 Ply
- Decline: No
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Deck: Lifetime
- Electronics: 5 Years
- Labor: 2 Years