Sole Fitness TT8 Treadmill
Out of stock, next stock available April.
Award-winning Dyaco partner Sole Fitness combines innovation and durability to provide high quality cardiovascular equipment for the home and light commercial environments.
Whether you’re already a fitness fanatic, or just getting started, a Sole Fitness product is perfect for taking your training to the next level. Sole has achieved numerous ‘Best Buy’ ratings from customers who have invested in the brand’s treadmills, elliptical trainers and exercise bikes.
The Sole Fitness TT8 non-folding treadmill is an engineering marvel in every sense. TT8 stands for twenty-two inches - the width of the running surface designed to give runners an extra safe and comfortable feel at all times. To simulate walking up and down hills, the TT8 provides both incline and decline functions. The incline range goes up to 15 levels and the decline down -6 levels. The TT8 is on par with commercial level machines – at a fraction of the cost.
This new enhanced model has been stylishly redesigned for a more modern look and feel. It not only performs well, but looks great in the home too. The TT8 offers additional features for convenience, including a tablet holder, USB charging point and Bluetooth audio integration, so you can stay connected and entertained while you work out.
New stylish and practical design
Convenient tablet holder and USB charging
Sole App and Kinomap integration
- Non-folding running machine
- Perfect for light commercial and home use
- On par with commercial treadmills, but at a fraction of the cost
- Dual motors include a 4.0 continuous horsepower motor
- Flywheel provides a smooth ride and quiet operation
- Smoothest transitions when inclining and declining deck
- Unmatched level of technological integration
- Up to 12 mph speed
- Highest grade steel frame includes lifetime warranty
- Programmes - manual, 5 programmes, fit test, user, 2 HRC
- Console display - 10.1" graphic display
- Motor power 3 (HP) AC Drive
- Incline levels -6 (decline) to 15
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck reduces joint strain and impact issues by 40%
- Heart rate monitoring - hand pulse grips and chest belt
- Integrated Fan
- Extras - Bluetooth speakers, Bluetooth Sole app and cooling fan
- Product dimensions: 78 x 37 x 67 inches (198 x 94 x 170 cm)
- Product weight: 146 kg (322 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 330 lbs (146 kg)
- Running surface: 56 x 152 cm (22 x 60 inches)
- Rollers: 7.6 cm (3 inches)
- Box dimensions: 213 x 91 x 43 cm (84 x 36 x 17 inches)
- Step up height: 20 cm (8 inches)
- Home warranty: 10 years motor, lifetime deck, 5 years parts, 3 years labour
- Light commercial warranty: 1 year parts and labour