Spirit Fitness CT800+ Treadmill
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Free shipping on orders over £250
Owned by Dyaco, Spirit Fitness manufactures cardiovascular equipment for the home and commercial and medical facilities with one simple objective: to improve quality of life for everyone. Spirit built its first fitness product in 1983, with the aim to give customers the highest quality equipment to keep pace with their goals. Year after year, its products are recognised by independent and consumer reviews and awards. Spirit remains focused on developing the exceptional designs that have crafted its brand.
The CT800 commercial treadmill has a reputation for reliability and value that meets your space and budget needs. Weighing in at 380 lb and backed by an impressive warranty, this machine is truly heavy-duty and packs a load of premium features that keep clients happy. The top control panel boasts a simple and intuitive design with direct speed and incline buttons, multiple storage options for water bottles, phones, and other accessories, as well as a built-in fan that helps keep users cool. The ergonomically positioned hand pulse sensors let users easily monitor vital stats, while a variety of built-in programs allow nearly endless workout customization to suit a wide range of fitness levels.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. The electronics in the CT800 are designed to provide simple and intuitive operation. The console features a large, easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB port to help keep personal devices charged. The addition of direct speed and incline buttons make all workouts more efficient and interval training workouts a breeze.
Powerful 4.0 HP DC motor with Grade H insulation, 12mph top speed, and 15 levels of incline for ultimate workout versatility.
Console features an adjustable fan, cell phone ledge, small storage tray, tablet-friendly reading rack, bottle holders, USB charging port and more.
White multi-window LED conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated, while direct access buttons allow you to quickly adjust your speed and incline during your workout.
HEART RATE MONITORING
Wireless heart rate transmitter (chest strap sold separately) and ergonomically correct hand pulse sensors help keep your workouts safe and effective.
Durable commercial-grade pre-lubricated belt for enhanced comfort and extensive use, plus the spacious 22” x 60” workout area accommodates users of all heights.
- Power: AC 120V/20A or AC 230V/15A Cord/Outlet
- Motor: 4.0 HP
- Rollers: 3"
- 0.5 - 12 mph (0.1 mph increments) Speed Range
- 0 - 15 (0.5 increments) Levels of Electronic Incline
- Display: 4 White LED Windows
- Feedback: Speed, Incline, Distance, Pace, Calories, METS, Pulse, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, Custom, HIIT, 5K, 10K, Fitness Tests (Gerkin, Army, Navy, AirForce, Marines corps, Coast Guard, PEB)
- Bluetooth 4.0 (FTMS)
- USB Charging Port
- Direct Speed Buttons: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 mph
- Direct Incline Buttons: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15 incline
- Belt: 2-Ply, Pre-Lubed (4,000 Hours)
- Step-Up Height: 7.87"
- Running Surface: 22" x 60"
- Running Deck Thickness: 1"
- Handlebar Controls
- Hand Pulse Sensors
- Heart Rate Receiver
- Cooling Fan
- Accessory Tray
- Cup Holder
- Transportation Wheels
- Set-Up Dimension: 85” L x 35.8” W x 60.6” H
- Shipping Dimension: 88.6” L x 37.7” W x 21.3” H
- Item Weight: 380 lb
- Shipping Weight: 423 lb
- Max User Weight Capacity: 450 lb
- Lifetime frame, 3 years parts & labour
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth