Spirit Fitness CT800ENT+ Treadmill
Free shipping on orders over £250
Owned by Dyaco, Spirit Fitness manufactures cardiovascular equipment for the home and commercial and medical facilities with one simple objective: to improve quality of life for everyone. Spirit built its first fitness product in 1983, with the aim to give customers the highest quality equipment to keep pace with their goals. Year after year, its products are recognised by independent and consumer reviews and awards. Spirit remains focused on developing the exceptional designs that have crafted its brand.
Designed on the muscular CT800 platform, the CT800ENT treadmill includes an impressive combination of functional and technological advancements in a budget friendly treadmill. The oversized 15.6” touchscreen entertainment display allows users to screen-mirror from their phone so they can watch whatever they want. Preloaded apps also give users the ability to stay entertained with popular streaming, news, and social media content. And if that isn’t enough, the facility can enable the ability to watch cable TV through an HDMI and cable box connection. Backed by an impressive warranty and weighing in at over 380 lb, this machine is truly heavy-duty and packs a load of premium features. The CT800ENT features a modern 15.6” touchscreen display and electronics package that allows your clients to screen mirror from their phone, watch cable TV, or stream shows, news, and social media content. The USB charging port, multiple storage trays, cooling fan, and user-intuitive design appeal to a wide range of users.
This maintenance-free deck system provides hassle-free use for thousands of miles, plus the spacious 22" x 60" workout area accommodates tall individuals.
EASY ACCESS CONTROLS
Located closer to the user, all your primary control buttons are right where you need them.
HAND PULSE SENSORS
Ergonomically correct hand pulse sensors to help track and monitor your heart rate during training.
The powerful 4.0HP DC drive motor with grade H insulation adds to the reliability of the treadmill while providing the torque and smooth power required by users.
- Power: 120V; NEMA 5-15P Electrical Cord; 15A Circuit
- Motor: 4.0 HP
- Rollers: 3" Commercial-Grade
- 0.5 -12 mph (0.1 mph increments) Speed Range
- 0 - 15 (0.5 increments) Levels of Electronic Incline
- Display: Full-Color Touchscreen
- Display Size: 15.6" diagonal
- Feedback: Time, Speed, Incline, Distance, Pace, Calories, METS, Pulse, Program Profile
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, Custom, HIIT, 5K, 10K, Fitness Tests (Gerkin, Army, Navy, AirForce, Marines corps, Coast Guard, PEB)
- Bluetooth FTMS 4.0
- Built-In Speaker
- 3.5mm Headphone Port
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n or Ethernet
- HDMI Input
- Screen Mirroring
- USB Service Port
- Console Buttons: Start, Stop, Speed +/ -, Incline +/-, Enter, Scan, Fan
- Dipped Side Handrails with Steel Uprights
- Optional Dipped Extended Side Handlebars
- Belt: Commercial 2 Ply, Pre-Lubed (4,000 Hours)
- Deck: Phenolic, Double-Sided, Wax Lubricant
- Running Surface: 22" x 60"
- Running Deck Thickness: 1"
- Remote Handlebar Controls
- Hand Pulse Sensors
- Heart Rate Transmitter (Chest Strap Sold Separately)
- Cooling Fan
- Accessory Tray
- Cup Holder
- Front & Rear Transportation Wheels
- Set-Up Dimension: 85" L x 35.8" W x 60.6" H
- Shipping Dimension: 88.6" L x 37.7" W x 21.3" H
- Item Weight: 382 lb
- Shipping Weight: 428 lb
- Max User Weight Capacity: 450 lb
- Lifetime frame, 3 years parts & labour (1 year on upholstery)