Spirit Fitness Olympic Flat Bench
SPRING INTO FITNESS.....USE 10% OFF VOUCHER CODE "SPRING10" AT THE CHECKOUT
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Free shipping on orders over £250
Owned by Dyaco, Spirit Fitness manufactures cardiovascular and strength equipment for the home and commercial and medical facilities with one simple objective: to improve quality of life for everyone. Spirit built its first fitness product in 1983, with the aim to give customers the highest quality equipment to keep pace with their goals. Year after year, its products are recognised by independent and consumer reviews and awards. Spirit remains focused on developing the exceptional designs that have crafted its brand.
With 16 products in the free weight benches range, Spirit gives gym operators a wider choice to install more quality in their facility. Premium touch points throughout enhance each member’s experience. Aesthetically pleasing designs make your gym more appealing to members, and additional storage from Spirit, that comes as standard, also helps keep your fitness floor tidy. Comfort and safety have been carefully engineered into the designs, including ergonomic seat pads that support each user’s position to provide a safe training experience.
The Spirit Olympic Flat Bench has multiple weight points which are spaced for easy take-off and return. Standard weight storage keeps plates organised and close by, and wear-resistant guards protect the bench's frame powder coating for extra durability.
- Multiple weight points spaced for easy take-off and return
- Standard weight storage keeps plates tidy and close
- Wear resistant guards protect frame powder coating
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- Ergonomic seat pads
Dimensions: 175 x 172 x 135 cm
Maximum loading capacity: 280kg
Product weight: 116kg
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth