Squat Rack Pro Low
Now in stock, made in Italy.
Awe-inspiring Italian quality
The Younix® Pro Squat Rack is designed and manufactured in Italy. Team Younix® follows every single process and production detail, from the purchase of raw materials to packing, in its factory in Italy. Each squat stand must pass rigorous quality control inspection before being shipped.
The combination of oversized materials, antimicrobial painting, laser-cut marked holes and robot welds create the “WOW” effect for anyone stepping into your gym. Uprights are made of 80 x 80mm tubing, whilst the base is made of 80mm x 40mm tubing, 3mm thick. The Pro Squat Rack offers unmatched stability and strength that will last forever.
Oversized is the key word that best describes the Younix® working method. A bolt-together design comes from a strict selection of steel for uprights and beams, made of 80 x 80 x 4 mm thickness and 24mm bolts, that meets the high demands of the best professional training facilities and gyms around the world.
Precision laser cutting
Each piece of the rack is cut by laser technology to achieve the utmost accuracy and precision. This allows you to mount the rack and adjust your hooks faster than any other manufacturer. The smooth iron surface eliminates scratching on the hands.
Robot welding technology
Each welding is made by robots to ensure your safety and the carrying capacity of each single component of the rack. This technology increases accuracy and repeatability. Our factories have qualified welders supported by a WPS certificate (Welding Procedure Specifications). The Pro Squat Rack can withstand the most intense workouts with 1.500kg tested hooks.
Younix® racks are certified by TUV Rheinland, Germany. They are tested to comply with the latest product safety regulations (EN- ISO 20957-1, EN-ISO 957-2 and EN- ISO 957-4). Focus on your training and let us take care of your equipment.
The racks have the same steel tubing and distribution of holes as our rigs. You can easily bolt two or more racks together with any of the long beams. They are compatible with different attachments, such as the wall ball targets, dips and ground mine attachments. You can even combine racks with rigs.
Team Younix® has found the perfect formula for the surface of the rack's individual parts, creating an extraordinary grip feeling. The 80 micron thickness guarantees a high resistance to scratches, whilst the automated painting process guarantees uniformity of paint.
One of the easiest ways to save money is to buy equipment that lasts. The next best thing is to buy equipment with a lifetime warranty. Younix® squat stands have a lifetime warranty on the frame.
If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14-days to receive your money back.
- Material: steel
- Finish: matt wrinkle black antimicrobial powder coating
- Tubing size: 80 x 80 mm
- Tubing thickness: 3mm
- Hole spacing: 55mm
- Positioning of the numbers: 35 laser-cut numbers for each upright
- Pull up bar diameter: 33mm
- Height: 185cm
- Width: 124cm
- Depth: 120cm
- Weight: 82kg
- Footprint including storage pins: 186 x 120 cm
- Bar hook set: sandwich hook set with polyethene insert
- Hardware: 24 mm, 8.8 certified bolts, nuts and washers
- Load capacity: 1.500 kg
- Frame warranty: lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame.
- General warranty: 5 years against manufacturing defects. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty
- Warning: for maximum stability, the squat stand needs to be placed on an even floor
- What is included: Laser cut frame, Olympic plate storage & professional sandwich j-hook set. All other accessories, such as half safety bars, pull up bar, Olympic bars, bumper plates, benches and gym rings can be purchased separately.