Stone Series 20mm - Grey
A stylish alternative to traditional black rubber gym flooring
The Younix X-connect Stone Series rubber flooring tiles are highly durable. The extremely dense top layer provides high impact protection against heavy weights and dumbbells. The bottom structure absorbs noise and protects the sublayer or screed. The tiles can be installed easily with the accompanying plastic connectors, which create almost invisible joins.
The connect rubber tiles are highly durable and robust. Cut from high-density rubber roll flooring in SBR and EPDM, these tiles are made of recycled rubber and EPDM. The impact bottom design is great for shock absorbent, and impact sound while the extremely dense top layer provides high impact protection against heavyweight and gives the tiles high-end look and feel.
The tiles can be installed easily using the connector system, which comes with the tiles; there is no need to glue the tiles. The pattern on the bottom provides holes for the connector system. All you need is a rubber hammer to close the joints on the connecting parts. The connectors will create almost invisible joints. Edges can be covered with a stainless steel or aluminium profile.
Easy to clean
The tiles have an extremely closed and dense surface which make it easy to keep clean and maintain. Dust will not easily attach to the surface or get into pores. The tiles can be kept clean by vacuuming and mopping the floor with the right equipment.
If your training includes lifts where the equipment is dropped on the floor from the overhead position, then these tiles are a no brainer. You will protect the subfloor as well as the bar, bumpers or dumbbells themselves.
- High impact protection against heavy weights and dumbbells
- Excellent shock and sound absorption
- Surface cut from high density rubber roll flooring (70% EPDM + 30% SBR)
- Base made of recycled rubber and EPDM
- Simple installation and almost invisible joins
- 7 plastic connectors included per 20mm tile
- Thickness: 20mm and 30mm
- Width and length: 20mm x 1000mmx 1000mm
- Tolerances: Length and width ± 1.5%, thickness ± 2mm
- Colour: Grey
- Surface material: High-density rubber roll flooring in SBR and EPDM
- Bottom material: Recycled rubber and EPDM
- Bulk density top layer: Approx. 1.400 kg/m3
- Bulk density sub layer: Approx. 1.000 kg/m3
- Shock absorption: 61%, EN14808
- Vertical deformation: 5.0mm, EN14809
- Warranty: Tiles are under warranty for 2 years
- Fire certification: Standard Efl