Swiss Black Series Half Rack
Available for 2 - 5 years from £16.39 per month
Swiss Barbell combines great value and versatility to offer a complete new range of equipment that meets all your strength and conditioning requirements. Uncompromising durability and functionality make Swiss Barbell the perfect choice for essential strength frames, benches, bars, free weights and accessories. Rigs, racks and storage options are adaptable, compact and even customisable, and flooring basic yet brilliant for absorption, installation and maintenance. Swiss Barbell offers affordability and quality you and your clients can trust.
The Swiss Commercial Half Rack has been designed to offer superb functionality for gyms of all types. This half rack is suitable for beginners, intermediate and experienced users and would be at home in any commercial premises.
The rack includes; safety spotting arms including bar protection, j-hooks, upper and lower band pegs, 6 pin Olympic plate storage pegs and features a multi-grip chinning/pull-up station.
Finished in a power coat black matte, the rack will complement the design and colour schemes of any gym or studio. The beauty of the finish will also help to resist scratches or chips to the rack. With height adjustments for the spotter arms and J-hooks, the rack is highly adjustable and will be suitable for a wide range of users. The J-hooks also come with a coating to protect your barbell when removing and replacing weights.
- Dimensions: L 153cm W 141cm H 234cm.
- 75mm x 75mm box section heavy duty uprights.
- 5 year frame guarantee and 1 year parts.
- Option to secure to the floor if required.
- 452kg/1000lbs weight capacity
- Product Weight: 110kg
Commercial leasing options
|Lease Term||2 years|
|23 Monthly Payments||£34.69|
|Tax Relief @ 19%||£158.17|
|Net cost of Finance||£674.31|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading over 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Please note there is a documentation fee due with your first lease payment. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more info.