Swiss Open Hex Trap Bar
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Free shipping on orders over £250
Swiss Barbell combines great value and versatility to offer a complete new range of equipment that meets all your strength and conditioning requirements. Uncompromising durability and functionality make Swiss Barbell the perfect choice for essential strength frames, benches, bars, free weights and accessories. Rigs, racks and storage options are adaptable, compact and even customisable, and flooring basic yet brilliant for absorption, installation and maintenance. Swiss Barbell offers affordability and quality you and your clients can trust.
The Swiss open hex bar has been meticulously designed to help athletes learn correct dead lift form and trap shrug technique. The unique shape of the Swiss Barbell hex bar can also be used by athletes who suffer from chronic lower back pain when dead lifting with traditional Olympic barbells as hex bars place less of the barbell load on the lower back in comparison to regular barbells.
- Unique open frame design
- Knurled neutral grip handles
- Barbell load is distributed more evenly across the body and less load is placed on the lower lumbar spine
- Long weight plate sleeve which allows athletes to increase the load of the barbell significantly
- Can be gripped with either high or low grip position
- Can be used for dead lifts, shrugs, and neutral grip bench press movements
- Commercial Grade
- Dimensions: 6ft Hex Bar
- Inside area measurements: 77 x 75 cm
- Max weight capacity: 200kg
- Weight of bar: 27kg
- Handle Diameter: 30 mm
- Steel material
- Matte black finish
- Knurling along grip areas
Lifetime warranty on frames/welds (Performance rigs and racks)
1 year on all other items, cables, pulleys, bearings, benches, flooring, Olympic bars and accessories.
6 months on wearable items and upholstery.
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth