Swiss Wall Mounted Plate Storage
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Free shipping on orders over £250
Swiss Barbell combines great value and versatility to offer a complete new range of equipment that meets all your strength and conditioning requirements. Uncompromising durability and functionality make Swiss Barbell the perfect choice for essential strength frames, benches, bars, free weights and accessories. Rigs, racks and storage options are adaptable, compact and even customisable, and flooring basic yet brilliant for absorption, installation and maintenance. Swiss Barbell offers affordability and quality you and your clients can trust.
The Swiss 3 peg wall mounted plate storage rack is a great solution to moving your weight storage off the gym floor to create more room for other equipment. This storage rack has 3 massive 30.5cm pegs for storing any type of Olympic weight plates, change plates or collars on.
- Heavy duty wall plate with three welded storage poles
- Suitable for 2" Olympic weight plates
- Rubber back stops prevent plates touching wall
- Pole spacing allows full size bumper plates to be stored on all three poles simultaneously
- Position vertically or horizontally
- Neatly store weight plates when not in use
- Ideal for home, studio and professional use
- Standard wall fixings included
- Load tested to 300kg (100kg max per pole)
- We recommend using collars to secure the plates onto each pole in case of accidental knocks
- Height: 10cm
- Width: 115cm
- Depth: 32.5cm
- Loadable pole length: 30.5cm
- Storage horn diameter: 5cm
- Lifetime warranty on frames/welds (Performance rigs and racks)
- 1 year on all other items, cables, pulleys, bearings, benches, flooring, Olympic bars and accessories.
- 6 months on wearable items and upholstery.
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth