12 weeks lead time for delivery. Price includes installation , Includes Free Floor Protection Mat
Buy now, pay later
Make one payment of £966.33 today, then pay the rest in two interest-free monthly payments. Available on purchases from £45 - £2,000. For purchases over this amount please contact our sales team on 01691 888 050
Checkout as normal and choose Pay in 3
Find out more about Pay in 3
Available for 2 - 5 years from £55.90 per month
Wattbike was born more than 20 years ago with one goal; to create the ultimate indoor bike. Expertly crafted and designed in the UK, Wattbikes are tough enough to withstand elite athletes in training, yet beautiful enough to sit in your home. World and Olympic champions across all sports use Wattbike to train smarter, push harder and improve performance. The world's finest sport scientists and engineers have shaped Wattbike’s data to deliver real-time, actionable insights to riders and their coaches, including the unique and patented Polar View technology. Developed in association with elite coaches and athletes, and now chosen by the world’s premier health clubs, cycling studios and personal trainers, the Wattbike has completely revolutionised the indoor cycling experience.
Whether you’re a keen cyclist or want to try out something new, the WattBike Nucleus includes workouts, plans, tests to challenge everyone on its new performance touchscreen.
Monitor your Ride whilst you Train with the WattBike Nucleus
Developed from the Pro/Trainer bike, the Wattbike Nucleus has a number of the same elements. This includes the dual air and magnetic resistance allowing smooth, incremental increases. Users can also experience the same authentic ride, allowing their training to easily translate from indoors to out on the road.
New to the Wattbike Nucleus is the high definition performance touchscreen. There is plenty to offer with this addition including workouts, tests and the new interval builder. Furthermore, it directly connects to the Wattbike Hub App, allowing users to view data whilst they ride. This includes the unique technique analysis tool which provides users with a Pedalling Effectiveness Score. For those that are looking for a bike that measures and optimises training by improving pedalling technique and provides structured plans and test, then the Wattbike Nucleus is ideal.
- Performance Touchscreen: high-definition touchscreen displaying all vital feedback. It also includes workouts, tests and the brand new interval builder.
- Pedalling Effectiveness Score: a unique analysis tool measuring riders net force and predicting their gross force. View your score on the touchscreen with a colour coded display and numerical score.
- Polar View: allows you to visualise how you apply force through each pedal stroke.
- Real Ride Feel: the Wattbike Nucleus technology replicates the resistance and sensation of riding on the road.
- Accurate Data: you can rely on the Wattbike Nucleus data with ±2% accuracy across the max power range of 2000W.
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 55 kg
DIMENSIONS:125 × 66 × 130 cm
CONNECTIVITY: ANT+, Bluetooth
MAX USER WEIGHT: 150kg (330lbs)
RESISTANCE: Air and magnetic, Gears: 1-10 (air) 1-7 (magnetic)
WARRANTY: 2 Years
Commercial leasing options
|Lease Term||2 years|
|23 Monthly Payments||£118.30|
|Tax Relief @ 19%||£539.46|
|Net cost of Finance||£2,299.81|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading over 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Please note there is a documentation fee due with your first lease payment. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more info.