The safe way to hang your rings and climbing ropes
The Younix® Bracket is the multi-use option for positioning your rings and climbing ropes. Designed and engineered in Italy, the bracket offers a solid attachment point and elimates wobbling.
What makes Younix Brackets your best choice?
Two 10mm fold laser cut sheets are bolted and secured together on a square beam and painted with the special Younix® matt black powder finish.
Where can it be used?
This is a multi-purpose piece of equipment. The bracket is mounted on a horizontal square beam at 370 or 460 cm from the ground. It comes with a carabiner for hanging climbing ropes eyelets or ring straps.
3 reasons you should get the Younix® Bracket:
Secure rings and climbing rope
It comes with a carabiner to hang climbing ropes, eyelets or ring straps.
Easy to mount
It is a plug and play product. With 30 seconds to mount and 1 bolt, the bracket is ready to use.
It is a great option to hang rings and ropes on a safe hanger.
- Material: steel
- Finishing: matt wrinkle black powder coated
- Tubing size: fits Younix® rigs and rack beams or 80 x 80mm tubing with a 26mm hole
- Plate thickness: 10mm
- Hardware: 8.8 certified bolts, nuts and washers included and mounted
- Maximum load supported: 350kg
- Height: 15.5cm
- Width: 9cm
- Length: 7.5cm
- Set includes: 1 x bracket, 1 x carabiner, 1 x bolt, washers and nut
- Frame warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame