Younix® Track Sled
Enviable solidity for the heaviest workouts
The Younix® Track Sled offers enviable solidity for the heaviest workouts
Design and shape
Constructed with a sole 6mm fold-flat sheet, the sled has four welds for the sockets where the uprights are placed. Its wide footprint of 92 x 63cm and strong frame make it impossible to overturn.
Up to 200kg can be loaded onto the central upright. The two uprights for the set up can be placed in the four sockets to let you push it backwards without turning the loaded sled.
We have added protective plastic skis under the metal plate to significantly reduce the risk of floor damage for training in an indoor gym space.
No eccentric stress
As there is no eccentric stress you won’t crush your nervous system, which allows you to do high volume training frequently. The Track Sled is ideal for your de-load or recovery days.
Push it or pull it, in high or low stance. Sprint with the Track Sled, drag it backwards or do lateral sled drags. Regardless of what you do, you will be in a single-leg stance.
Ideal for speed training, conditioning, strength and recovery workouts, the Track Sled can be used for individual and team training.
Simple and effective
The concept is so basic that anyone can benefit from the Track Sled. As there is no eccentric stress, your members can be sure not to feel sore following training.
- Simple, effective and versatile for even the heaviest workouts
- Solid, safe frame
- Unilateral training without eccentric stress
- Perfect for individual and team training
- 200kg load capacity
- Plastic skis to protect gym flooring
- Ideal for all types of floor surface
- Material: steel
- Finishing: matt wrinkle black powder coated
- Height: 95cm
- Footprint: 92 x 63cm
- Loadable pool height: 43cm
- Loadable pool capacity: 200kg
- Protective skis: Black polyethylene
- Hardware: 8.8 certified bolts, nuts & washers
- Plate thickness: 6mm
- Set includes: 1 x Track Sled, 2 x uprights, plastic skis, hardware
- Warranty: lifetime frame warranty against bending or cracking of the steel frame. Normal wear and tear is not covered.