Bowflex BXT226 Folding Treadmill
Contact us for a quotation
Price match guarantee
Try before you buy
It all began in 1986. While others were building expensive, conventional weight machines for gyms, Bowflex were developing an innovative way to bring gym-quality results into the home. As it turns out, people really liked that idea. No gym membership, no waiting for equipment, no judgment. Just you, a goal, and a convenient solution sitting in the next room that guaranteed results.
But they didn't stop there. Instead of following trends, Bowflex continued to develop breakthrough solutions, expanding beyond the home gym to include innovative cardio and strength products to fit every need. All told, they've dedicated over 30 years to designing smarter, faster, and more effective ways to get results in the comfort of your own home — and they're just getting started. That's why Bowflex remains the gold standard, and the most dependable name in home fitness.
The Results Series™ BXT226 Treadmill from Bowflex is a treadmill that delivers in every way, from robust build to exciting workout options and a comfortable training platform. It boasts a powerful 3.75 CHP motor that offers a 20km/h top speed, while the 15% max incline provides the extra intensity for those hill climb challenges. You’ll be training in comfort thanks to the durable deck, which offers a roomy running area of 51 x 152cm. It features a 3 Ply belt with 2.5mm thickness and Comfort Tech™ 3 cell deck cushioning, which decreases impact and allows you to exercise more comfortably.
The urethane-dipped handrails are tear resistant and comfortable to touch, and even feature handy incline and speed controls for quick and easy workout changes on the fly. The engaging 7.5” VA full colour console provides everything you need to stay motivated and on top of your game. The innovative Burn Rate not only displays your total calories burned but also how many burned per minute, which is excellent motivation to push yourself that bit harder in order to achieve the same as the previous minute, or surpass it. You’ll hear engaging sounds and rewarding lights to help motivate you even further.
You can also take your pick from 9 built-in workouts, including Fat Burn, 5K and 16 Minute Interval or use the Bluetooth connectivity to sync with the free Results™ App, and others such as Explore the World™ and Daily Burn. Featuring SoftDrop™ folding, the treadmill folds easily for storage thanks to the safety release button. The impressive BXT226 also features contact and telemetry heart rate monitoring with an included chest strap, an integrated 3-speed fan, USB charging port, MP3 player, speakers, 2 remote controls and transport wheels.
- Cushioning system: Comfort Tech™ 3 cell deck cushioning, 3 variable durometer shocks
- Console: 7.5” VA full colour, black back-lit LCD; Bluetooth connectivity Burn Rate meter: gauge/adjust workout to your personal comfort level
- Programmes: 9 (Interval, Fat Burn, Cal Burn, HR (Heart Rate), 5K, Varied Interval, 16 Minute Interval, Strength; “Save your workout” function/real-time customisation; 4 user profiles
- Heart Rate: contact and telemetry enabled (chest strap included)
- Bluetooth smart connectivity: Sync your data with Results™ App, MyFitnessPal, Google Fit, Explore the World™ and Daily Burn Handrails: urethane dipped, tear resistant; integrated speed and incline controls.
- Soft Drop™ folding: safe and simple folding mechanism with safety release button
- Additional features: 2 remote controls, transport wheels, 3-speed fan, speakers, MP3 player, charging USB port, water bottle holder, media tray.
- Motor: 3.75 CHP
- Speed: 0.8-20 km/h
- Incline: 0 - 15 % 3
- Ply Belt: 2.5mm thickness, light commercial tyre belt
- Running area: 51 x 152cm
- Product weight: 127kg Maximum user weight: 170kg (26st 7lbs) Dimensions (LxWxH): 215 x 92 x 140cm (in use); 133 x 92 x 170cm (folded)
- Warranty: Home Use: Lifetime on Frame, 10 years Motor. 2 years parts and labour