BoxMaster® Tower Used - Very Good Condition
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Same day shipping
COLLECTION ONLY FROM OUR CYC FITNESS SHOWROOM IN OSWESTRY - Units 1 & 2, Artillery Business Park, Oswestry, Shropshire SY11 4AD, USED BUT IN VERY GOOD CONDITION
StairMaster® has acquired the reputation as one of the largest and most dedicated manufacturers of exercise equipment in the fitness industry. For over 25 years, StairMaster® has been regarded as one of the toughest cardiovascular machines on the globe. Decades after pioneering the toughest workout in the gym, StairMaster® machines are still the ones members choose to push themselves to the limit. New innovations to the StairMaster® portfolio make hearts pound, lungs burn and keep members coming back to the workouts they love to hate.
StairMaster® combines vision, research, unsurpassed quality, and advanced technology to provide the best results. It is different from its competitors in that it offers unique exercise techniques by encouraging the user to work out specific body parts, rather than the entire body. Beginning with the first stepping machine in 1983, StairMaster® has been a legendary name in the gym. Today the tradition continues with the Gauntlet® for a superior combination of cardio and strength training in its most comfortable design ever.
The StairMaster™ BoxMaster® Tower is the latest training tool for boxing specialists and fitness enthusiasts alike. Designed by professional boxer Rai Fazio, the BoxMaster® is great for improving stamina, coordination, agility and cardio health, and is ideal for beginners and seasoned fighters.
The StairMaster™ BoxMaster® and base come complete with the heavy duty base plate for the training frame and tower. The unique design allows members to throw any punch or combination of punches, with the feel of hitting a focus mitt. The BoxMaster® will encourage greater boxing style fitness participation.
In just 30 minutes, through 7 active rounds of punching, and 7 active recovery rounds, you will hit every aspect of conditioning both aerobically and anaerobically. This new form of boxing style conditioning excites and encourages greater participation in group fitness training, and assists member retention by offering an entirely different way to get in shape.
** Optional larger floor base and kick pad available when bought with Boxmaster tower only **
- Loaded with 12 perfectly positioned striking pads to accommodate a variety of specific punches
- Completely height adjustable
- Proprietary spring arm design provides optimal strike absorption for maximum efficiency and injury prevention
- Adjustable tower and pads make BoxMaster® a perfect fit for heights 5’0″ to 6’10” (152.4 cm to 208 cm)
- Comes with a total education programme, including training manual and digital marketing kit. instructor workshops and fitness programmes offer an effective way to attract new members and generate revenue
- Product weight: 102kg
- Shipping weight: 113kg
- Dimensions: H: 208cm x W: 84cm x L: 76cm (82 x 33 x 30 inches)
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth