Hammer Strength Treadmill
Same day shipping
Price match guarantee
Strength training was redefined when Gary Jones founded Hammer Strength in 1989. With ingenuity, and input from the Cincinnati Bengals and elite athletes, he developed strength training machines that simplified the biomechanics of lifting weights, whilst matching machine movement to human motion. Jones paved the path for the Hammer Strength reputation as pioneer of smart performance strength training.
Built to a supreme standard, Hammer Strength is the number one name for elite athletes. The brand is driven by performance, and committed to turning steel into world-class strength equipment with world-renowned durability. Designed to withstand the most intense workouts, Hammer equipment is tested to exceed industry standards, ensuring that it can hold up to years of even the most intense training. The Hammer portfolio comprises heavy-duty racks and rigs, benches, selectorised machines, and a wide variety of tools and accessories for building champions.
The Hammer Strength HD Tread is a durable, self-powered curved treadmill made for performance athletes. Quick, efficient and tough enough to match the standards and expectations of elite champions.
SLATTED CURVE DESIGN
PLEASE NOTE: This item is made to order and is subsequently classed as a special order. Lead times may vary however we will always keep you updated regarding expected delivery time-scale upon receipt of your order.
- Product Code: PT-ST-01
- Console: Polar/Analog
- Workout programs: Interval 15-45, Interval 30-30, Interval Custom, Target Time, Target Calories, Target Distance, Target Heart Rate
- Workout metrics: Time, Distance, Speed, Pace, Watts, Calories, Heart Rate
- Console power supply: Two D Cell Batteries
- Frame colour: High Wear Charcoal Grey
- Phone holder: Yes
- Transport wheels: Yes
- Transport handle: Yes
- Max user weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Assembled weight: 325 lbs (148 kg)
- Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 66.6 in x 34.7 in x 63.7 in (169 cm x 88 cm x 161 cm)
- Frame: 10 years
- Components: 2 years
- Consumables: 90 days
- Labour: 2 years