Life Fitness IC1 Group Exercise Bike
14-16 weeks lead time for delivery
For more than 45 years, Life Fitness has been dedicated to creating solutions that benefit both facilities and exercisers. The company mission to keep people active started with the Lifecycle exercise bike, and continues with the widest range of cardio, strength and group training products in the fitness industry. Based in Chicago, USA, with nine other offices worldwide, Life Fitness has become synoymous with ingenuity and durability.
Fitness has changed dramatically over the last few decades, and Life Fitness has evolved with it. Countless fads have come and gone, but Life Fitness has endured to encourage people to lead active lives. Its designs strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and innovation, and are regarded as a wise investment for many years to come.
The Life Fitness IC1 brings an incredible indoor cycling experience to your home. With proven engineering from ICG, this bike is made to last. With its sleek and elegant frame, the IC1 fits nicely into any space.This entry level exercise bike has been engineered from solid steel for a smooth ride. Exercise bikes are superb for both fitness beginners and experienced exercisers, and for those coming back from injury or looking for a fitness routine that’s low impact.
The sleek, matte slate parallel frame features a 173mm Q-Factor for an experience that’s like being out on the road. The design incorporates full frame shrouds, guards and standard frame stabiliser bars. Four levelling feet allow you to create the right position.
- Poly-V belt drivetrain for a smooth and quiet ride and low maintenance
- Intuitive performance measurement on the built-in console shows you your cadence, heart rate and calorie expenditure
- Perimeter-weighted front flywheel helps develop an even, 360° pedaling technique
- Sweat guard improves performance and promotes a longer bike life by protecting the frame, resistance assembly and flywheel from sweat and debris
- Excellent design protects the frame, resistance assembly and flywheel from sweat and debris
- Unisex padded sport saddle with vertical and horizontal adjustments
- Wired on-board computer console
- Front steel flywheel, 40lbs (18kg)
- Multi-position, PVC handlebars
- Dial and lever adjusters
- Steel frame
- Emergency stop push button
- Parallel frame design
- 4 levelling feet
- Matte slate frame
- Vertical handlebar adjustments
- Regular pedal type and toe cage
- Chrome plated, pin-to-lock adjustment
- Friction resistance system
- CrMo 6.79 (172.5mm) crank
- 6.81 in (173mm) Q-Factor
- 1:3 drivetrain gear ratio
- 2 transport wheels
Dimensions (L x W x H): 115 x 55 x 110 cm (45.3 x 21.7 x 43.3 inches)
Assembled weight: 112lbs (51 kg)
Maximum user weight: 287lbs (130 kg)
Warranty: 3 years parts and labour