Premium Gym Flooring Tile 20mm x 100cm x 100cm - Pure Black
Same day shipping
Free shipping on orders over £250
Price match guarantee
Our X-connect premium rubber gym flooring tiles are highly durable and sold with a 5 year guarantee as standard. The supremely dense top layer provides high impact protection against heavy weights and dumbbells. The bottom structure absorbs noise and protects the sublayer or screed. The tiles can be installed easily with the accompanying plastic connectors, which create almost invisible joins. The X-connect tile is available in green, red, dark grey, blue and grey.
- High impact protection against heavy weights and dumbbells
- Excellent shock and sound absorption
- Surface cut from high density rubber roll flooring (70% EPDM + 30% SBR)
- Base made of recycled rubber and EPDM
- Simple installation and almost invisible joins
- Tiles available in grey, red, dark grey, green, blue, stone series and snowflake
- 7 plastic connectors included per 20mm tile
- Density: 1.000 – 1.100 kg/m³
- Colours: 100% Pure Black
- Material: High density rubber roll surface (70% EPDM + 30% SBR) and base made of recycled rubber and EPDM
- Dimensions: Thickness: 20 mm, Length: 1000mm, Width: 1000mm
Benefits Of X-Connect Tiles:
- Acoustic qualities
- Easy to clean
- Extensive five-year warranty
- Easy to install
Please view the installation video on this product page for an easy guide to fitting our X-Connect tiles. The plastic connector pieces (hidden) are inserted underneath each tile to securely interlock them together, keeping them in place. The rubber tiles can easiliy be cut to size using a utility knife.
The sub-floor requires to be level, firm and dry.
Depending on traffic, the tiles can be kept clean by a standard vacuum cleaner and damp mop. Cleaning machines can be used but should have the correct pads for rubber flooring to prevent abrasion. A pH neutral cleaner with warm water should only be used and not solvent-based detergents. Newly installed floors would benefit from a degreaser in the first few weeks. We also recommend using our Stockz rubber floor cleaner