Spirit Fitness CU800+ Upright Bike
SPRING INTO FITNESS.....USE 10% OFF VOUCHER CODE "SPRING10" AT THE CHECKOUT
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Free shipping on orders over £250
Owned by Dyaco, Spirit Fitness manufactures cardiovascular equipment for the home and commercial and medical facilities with one simple objective: to improve quality of life for everyone. Spirit built its first fitness product in 1983, with the aim to give customers the highest quality equipment to keep pace with their goals. Year after year, its products are recognised by independent and consumer reviews and awards. Spirit remains focused on developing the exceptional designs that have crafted its brand.
The CU800+ Upright Bike was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. Features like built-in hand pulse sensors on the multi-position handlebars, as well as the easy-to-read console with a variety builtin programs, satisfy casual and committed users alike. The extra-smooth ride comes from the perfected gearing and the integrated generator/flywheel system.
- Built-in contact and telemetric heart rate capabilities for a more effective workout?;
- Generator-powered console means there is no need for outlets or power cords;
- Oversized foot pedals with fast-latching system;
- Padded ergonomic seat with fore/aft/up/down adjustments for extra comfort with customizable fit;
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers;
1230 x 650 x 1465mm / 49" x 26" x 58"
57kg / 127lbs
Max User Weight
205kg / 450lb
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth