Spirit Fitness CU800 Upright Bike
Owned by Dyaco, Spirit Fitness manufactures cardiovascular equipment for the home and commercial and medical facilities with one simple objective: to improve quality of life for everyone. Spirit built its first fitness product in 1983, with the aim to give customers the highest quality equipment to keep pace with their goals. Year after year, its products are recognised by independent and consumer reviews and awards. Spirit remains focused on developing the exceptional designs that have crafted its brand.
The CU800 Upright Bike was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. Features like built-in hand pulse sensors on the multi-position handlebars, as well as the easy-to-read console with a variety of built-in programs, satisfy casual and committed users alike. The extra-smooth ride comes from the perfected gearing and the integrated generator/flywheel system.
The electronics in the CU800 are designed to provide intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB port to help keep their devices charged. The large multi-position handlebar design includes convenient hand pulse grip sensors for heart rate monitoring on demand.
- HEART RATE MONITORING
Wireless chest strap heart rate transmitter (sold separately) and hand pulse sensors help keep workouts safe and effective.
- BUILT-IN CONVENIENCE
Console features an adjustable fan, cell phone ledge, and USB charging port, while the seat comes equipped with a dual storage tray that can be used for a water bottle and other accessories.
- EFFICIENT DISPLAY
White multi-window LED conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
- SELF-GENERATING POWER
Convenient cordless generator power system eliminates the need for plug-ins.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE SEAT
A fast adjustment knob below the seat allows you to adjust your position (up/down), while a smaller rotary knob beneath the seat moves it forward/aft as the large ergonomic padded seat keeps you comfortable.
- Power: Self-Generating (No External Power Required)
- Drive System: Belt
- Flywheel: 30 lb
- Resistance: Induction Brake, 40 Levels
- Display: 4 White LED Windows
- Adjustable Console Angle
- Feedback: Distance, Speed, Calories, Watts, Pulse, METs, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, RPM, Level, Program Profile
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, HIIT, Interval, Heart Rate (2), Custom, Fit Test, Constant Power
- Bluetooth 4.0 (FTMS)
- USB Charging Port
- Q-Factor: 9.5”
- Stride Length: 13”
- Pedal: Oversized with Fast Latching System
- Seat: High Density Foam
- Seat Adjustments: Fore/Aft/Up/Down
- Multi-Position Handlebars
- Hand Pulse Sensors
- Heart Rate Receiver (Chest Strap Sold Separately)
- Cooling Fan
- Dual Storage Tray
- Transportation Wheels
- Set-Up Dimension: 48.4” L x 25.6” W x 57.7” H
- Shipping Dimension: 51.6” L x 21.7” W x 30.7” H
- Item Weight: 126.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 145 lb
- Max User Weight Capacity: 450 lb
- Lifetime frame, 3 years parts & labour (1 year on upholstery)
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth