Torque Fitness Tank™ M4
The evolution of the all surface sled
Torque Fitness was founded in 2005 by a team of specialists whose experience in designing and manufacturing award-winning innovative strength training systems for Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, Parabody, and Sports Art stretches back to 1979.
The team recognized an opportunity to create unique strength training products to meet customer needs better than many of the look-alike strength products on the market. By maintaining an efficient and agile business structure, Torque Fitness team members are able to focus on listening to customers and reacting quickly with creative, innovative ideas that differentiate their products with meaningful functions and features.
The all new Tank™ M4 continues the evolution of this unique all-surface push sled on wheels. The core technology that makes all Tank™ models unique is that they can be run indoors or outdoors on any surface. Resistance increases the faster you push the Tank™, so each user can choose their resistance on the fly, without stopping to load or unload plates. With all of the same great features as the M2, and the addition of new ones, the M4 is ready to hit training centres around the world.
New to the M4 is a double braking system that allows different resistance levels to be set depending on which side of the Tank™ you’re pushing or pulling from, as well as eliminating the need for weight to be added to the sled. Wheel resistance or 'breaking' is on all 4 wheels, so if the push end rises up at high speed, the other end still applies the resistance. An accessory tray in the centre has been added for storage, and performance handles come as standard. Weight horns have been made an optional accessory for more serious performance atheletes who wish to use the Tank™ for intense towing exercises.
Just like the Tank™ M2, the sled's tyres allow it to be used on any surface without fear of damage or noise. Choose from three levels of resistance on either resistance brake to switch up the intensity of your workout, either in different runs or in the same run. Torque’s Tank™ is bi-directional, so there is no need to turn the fitness sled around as you go about your workout. Each grip point has a firm rubber coating which allows the user to get a tight hold. The power and burst that Tank™ provides makes it the ultimate push and pull sled.
For a completely customisable experience, check out the Tank™ value package, the GT Team Trainer. The Tank™ GT includes the famous sled and the compatible group accessory kit in one package. With the accessories included, you can take advantage of an endless array of strength training exercises, for group classes or individual workouts.
- Unique exercise experience that users love
- Resistance increases with speed
- Dual variable resistance brakes
- Three levels of resistance can be set at each end, independent of each other, enabling one resistance on the push and a different resistance on the pull
- Wheel resistance or 'breaking' on all 4 wheels means that if the push end rises up at high speed, the other end still applies the resistance
- Bursts of acceleration and speed for HIIT training
- 14 minutes of a Tank™ workout is equivalent to an hour on a treadmill
- Vary the intensity in different runs or within the same run
- Resistance can be backed down instantly during the run to a level that feels safer
- Portability and storage with the XGAS Group Anchor Station
- Bi-directional feature eliminates the need to turn the Tank™ around, narrowing the path for your Tank™ zone
- Surface-friendly inflated soft wheels are gentle on carpet, hardwood and natural turf grass
- Optional weight horn is available for athletes who want to perform more intense towing exercises
- Weight does not add to the resistance, but is required to create traction on some surfaces
- XTGAK accessory kit optional extra
- Performance handles included
- Built-in accessory tray
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 133 x 81 x 94 cm
- Product weight: 89.8 kg
- Recommended tyre pressure: 30psi
- Warranty: 10 years frame and welds, 1 year parts and finish, 90 days grips and optional accessories