Escape Fitness Nucleus Curl Barbell
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Free shipping on orders over £250
Price match guarantee
Escape has helped improve the bottom lines of over 1000 fitness clubs and key distributors in 80 countries. Committed to functional training, Escape works with clubs to deliver the best possible exercise experiences. The company slogan, 'Escape Your Limits', is FUNdamental to every Escape Fitness offering.
The Escape Nucleus Curl Barbell is perfect for concentrating on bicep curls and tricep extensions. Its patented design and innovation inspires confidence and longevity for both members and operators alike. These new Escape barbells feature the same free weights range for practicality and performance, for both inexperienced and long-term lifters. Like the dumbbells, each barbell is assembled with a unique patented 'Dual Lock Plus' process, where it is fit pressed for maximum strength, hard chromed to the highest specification, and salt spray tested for durability against sweaty hands.
A traditional ergonomic approach on the bar itself meets upgraded tactile features and easy weight identification.
Like all of the Nucleus Free Weight range, the weight heads are constructed and assembled with the handles to a unique Patented “Dual Lock Plus” process. They're splined press fit at three tonnes and full penetration welded.
- Evolution Edging - Circle-to-octagon shaping inspires anti-roll confidence.
- Fixing - Assembled with our unique patented 'Dual Lock Plus' process.
- Knurl - Precise and defined knurl.
- Badge - 3D embossed micro injection badge.
- Weights: 10-20kg (2.5kg increments), 25-45kg (5kg increments)
- Sets: 10-20kg, 10-45kg and 25-45kg
- Escape Fitness 7 year warranty.
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth