Concept2 RowErg HYROX CrossFit
Commercial leasing - Find out more
Same day shipping
Price match guarantee
Try before you buy
**V12 0% FINANCE NOT AVAILABLE ON CONCEPT2 PRODUCTS**
Concept2 offers world class rowing products that help you get fit, stay fit and win your race. The perfect solution for HYROX and CROSSFIT Training! With a product line that includes oars, the indoor rower, the SkiErg and more recently the BikeErg, the company is dedicated to its mission to provide the most innovative products and programmes to the fitness industry.
The company was born in 1976 in the back of a bread truck when Dick and Pete Dreissigacker, fresh from Olympic training, started making composite racing oars. Concept2 oars have since gone on to become the oar of choice among the world’s rowers. In 1981, Dick and Pete created the Concept2 Indoor Rower, which swiftly became the best-selling rowing machine in the world. Now, several models later, it is used daily by Olympic athletes, cardiac rehab patients, home enthusiasts and every calibre of rower in between. Choosing Concept2 is investing in a legacy of excellence.
The dependable performance of our RowErg has made it the best-selling indoor rower in the world. Recognized by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training, the RowErg delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your physique. At a fraction of the cost of other home fitness equipment or a yearly gym membership, you can have the luxury of working out in your home whenever you choose, and get a great workout to boot. To view more of our rowers at cyc fitness visit our cardio section for more infromation.
The RowErg is efficiently engineered to last a lifetime. It is the same machine used by Olympic and elite-level athletes to train for their sport. The RowErg is practical and robust enough to heavy training day after day. If you’re looking for a solid piece of exercise equipment at great value, the Model D is the perfect choice.
Every RowErg ncludes Concept2's most advanced performance monitor, the PM5. The powerful PM5 provides repeatable, comparable data for every ride. The PM5 offers automatic “Just Row” mode, or allows you to set up a variety of workouts. The monitor gives you a wide range of data, including pace, watts, stroke rate (spm) and calories. It automatically stores this information in either its internal memory or an optional USB flash drive. The PM5 uses power from 2 D-cell batteries whenever it is not being powered by the flywheel.
The PM5 monitor has both Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless connectivity, allowing it to connect to many heart rate belts, fitness devices and apps. The free Concept2 ErgData app helps you track your workouts and can sync with the Concept2 online log book. Third party apps can provide additional features to help keep you motivated.
Flywheel and damper
Our indoor rowers respond to your effort on every stroke, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design minimises noise, whilst maximising smoothness.
Storage and mobility
Tis rower features a quick-release (no tools required) framelock mechanism, so you can easily separate the machine into two pieces for storage. Castor wheels on the front foot allow you to roll the fully-assembled machine into position.
With its 36cm (14 inches) seat height, the RowErg keeps a low profile.
- Best-selling indoor rower in the world
- Effective cardiovascular workout for both beginners and elite athletes
- Practical, robust and great value
- PM5 performance monitor for data including pace, watts, stroke rate (spm) and calories
- Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless connectivity
- Storage of data in the rower's internal memory or USB flash drive
- Spiral damper allows easy adjustment of airflow to the flywheel
- Flywheel minimises noise and maximises smoothness
- Low profile 36cm (14 inches) seat height
- Quick-release framelock mechanism to separate the rower into two pieces
- Castor wheels on the front foot
- User manual, PM5 quick start guide, tools and illustrated assembly instructions included
- Construction: aluminium front legs, steel rear legs
- Finish: powder coat
- Colour: Black
- Power: two D cell batteries. During workout time, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.
- Maximum user weight: 227kg (500lbs) as tested by Concept2, 135kg (300lbs) as tested per European Stationary Fitness Equipment Testing Standard EN 20957-7.
- Space recommendation for assembled rower: 244 x 61 cm (8 x 2 ft), With clearance for use: 274 x 122 cm (9 x 4 ft), For storage: 64 x 84 x 137 cm (25 x 33 x 54 inches)
- Chain: nickel-plated steel
- Chain housing: partially enclosed
- Monorail length: 137cm (54 inches). Users with an inseam of 96.5cm (38 inches) or more may require an extra-long monorail. Contact CYC for more information.
- Monitor arm: ABS plastic. Pivots for storage, and to adjust monitor height.
- Dimensions: L: 244cm (96 inches) x W: 61cm (24 inches)
- Product weight: 26kg (57lbs)
- Seat height: 36cm (14 inches) seat height
- Shipping weight: 32kg (70lbs)
- Shipping dimensions: 38 x 55 x 142 cm (15 x 22 x 56 inches)
- Warranty: 2 years parts
- Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
- Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
- The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
- No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
- Fast application turnaround
- Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
- Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth